To all you line spotters - a task

Congratulations x x I doubt u would get evaps on different tests at the same time. X x

I think it's a BFP hun :yay: looks like my tests the day before I confirmed it with a digital test xx

Thanks a lot girls. Will probably do a digital one tomorrow.

Lewa: I live in Norway and am Norwegian. I was just googling some stuff and found this forum and people we're so nice that I sticked around:)

Olive: did an opk and got a line, but not superstrong.

Will probably call my doctor tomorrow if my line get stronger. I will have to see him eventually:)

Good luck hun. Hope this is it for you. FX.

xxxx

Testing on Thursday??????? ....... I can't wait that long lol

Good luck sweetie lots of baby vibes coming your way!!

Testing on Thursday??????? ....... I can't wait that long lol

Good luck sweetie lots of baby vibes coming your way!!

I will probably spend a lot of money on tests tomorrow, so if the line gets stronger I might do a digital one.

Will be watching out for you in the bfp section xxxx

i can see lines on all the tests hun, think its a BFP :) good luck with next testing. xx

I took a new test today, and I still see a line. I think it's a bit stronger today than yesterday (or am I just imagining myself that?). What do you think ladies? (you got to flip your screen backwards to see the line better if you have a laptop or just invert the picture;) )

I just really would love to have it in words but I am terrified that if I use a digi, I will get the words "Not Pregnant":( I guess I just have to try to have patience and wait...

Test (11dpo)

Last edited:
I can see it without tilting the screen hunny and thats definetly darker, id say congratulations are in order :D x x

I'm in total agreement with M2A hun, the line is really visible :yay:

xxx

I'd say that was definitely darker. Make a docs appointment.... My lines are lighter than that but getting pregnant 1-2 on digi

Since this is my 17th cycle of ttc I have difficulties to take it in... I'm in :shock: !

Always keep in mind starfish hun, I know took her a long time but shows that it can happen my lovely

When were you planning on doing a digi or are you doing another couple of days with the cheapies?

xxxx

I see it too hun, looks slightly darker as well. :) Hope this is it for you! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back