To all you line spotters - a task

Esperanza84

Reaction score
Can you see the second line? Because I can. I have had loads of evaps before, but this line is thicker. I have not gotten my hopes up, because it would just be too good to be true. I am going to buy some more tests today so that I can test again on Wednesday (if I manage to wait that long).

I didn't manage to upload the pictures here, but I hope you can follow the links (click on the picture and it gets bigger):

Test 10 dpo (edited)

Normal test 10 dpo

Test (different brand) 10 dpo

Test 11 dpo

Last edited:
I see something hun. :) Try again in a day or two, if it's a true line, it'll be darker. FX for you! :dust: x x

Yes I can see something! Looks pinkish too but I'd try again with another cheapy in a day with fmu and see if u get the same or hopefully darker result! Good luck! X

Yes looks like mine did at 10dpo and I did a digi that day too n got 1-2 week on it. Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks ladies! I think it's probably just the test fooling me, so not overwelmed. Will try again in a couple of days! At least you saw something as well so I guess I have some sanity left and am not halusinating too much yet :p

That is a definite second line!!!!!! xx

Using Tapatalk

Oh I see a second line that's what I got before my BFP!! Good luck hun xx

I defiantly see a second line, test with fmu good luck xx

I don't quite believe it yet, so will not post in the bfp section untill I get it confirmed with a digital one. It's going to be sooo difficult to keep it a secret for the next days for hubby. I normally tell him EVERYTHING, but not this time. I have some many times had evaps and than we've both been disapointed. So now, my lips are sealed.

Thank you all for answering ladies. I really appreciate it!

xx

Aw best of luck telling hubby!! When are you going to test with digi? When is AF due? Those are definite lines I could see them so clear :) congrats xx

Using Tapatalk

Definitely see a line-think it should show on a digi!! Xx

cc86: I will do a digital one on Thursday I think. Af is due on Friday, so I hope that if this is real, than that a digital one would confirm this on Thursday. Will tell him as soon as I get it in words!

emmamb: do you think it would show on a digi`?? They're just so damn expensive, so I'm so afraid of getting up nothing, and than I'll have to buy a new one....aaaww...now I really want to take a digital one. Have one here...

Good luck hun! My AF due Friday too! Testing with FR on Thursday and digi on Friday! Hopefully we both get good news :) what test is that you've used in the pics? xx

Using Tapatalk

FYI cheapest digi I've seen is £10 for pack of 2 in asda (clearblue) xx

Using Tapatalk

I can see something. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! xx

OMG Esperanza! I definitely definitely see a second line and it looks pink! I so wanted it to be you please :pray: let this be it!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back