To all you line spotters - a task

Kezza: I might do a digi today, as I'm really curious. If it's negativ, I just wont beleive it (since I already have three tests with visible lines) and than I will test again on Friday (when AF is due).

Oooh how exciting hunny :D
My line on a cheapy was alot lighter than that when i got 1-2 weeks on a digi x x

Sounds like a super plan, thread stalk alert :lol:

We'll all be following you with eagle eyes today

I really hope this is it for you :hugs:

xxx

oh...you're all so sweet! I don't know what I would do without you guys!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Now I will go to the drugstore - I will probably be awarded as "Customer of the month!" since I'm spending a fortune here these days :lol:

Hun I see todays clear as day! There's no doubt that that is a BFP!

Whip the digi out!

Congratulations x

Waiting for the digi now - don't have a good feeling. I have never gotten anything on a digi before. And they didn't have a digi showing weeks either:(

I told you so - "Not Pregnant" - well, I'm going to do as I always do! Take the test to pieces and look inside. I bet there's a line, just that the digital reading doesn't read it as strong enough. Will post a picture!

I'd defo still keep up with the cheapies in the meantime hun, all of them had lines so maybe your levels aren't high enough for a digi to pick up yet

xxx

I guess so! I just was starting to feel a bit excited, but not now, seeing the wrong words....on the upside, this was inside, so can hope that the test just couldn't read the line. Now I will try not to poas untill Friday!!

Wow they are both definite bfp's!! Especially the digi! I had no idea you could take apart a digi!! Congrats!!! xxx

Using Tapatalk

cc: You're not suppose to do that, but I always do! I am a total adict now! I kind of want to run and buy a Clearblue with conception indicator. Maybe that will pick it up?? I find it difficult to see how many miu it has. They're not excactly informative!

I would say you have BFPs!! I think I was told the digis are 25miu. What are your cheapies?

That digi is another visible line hun, they are all clear as day

xxx

I've done some research, and the lines of the digi has not neccesarally something to do with pregnancy. The test detects LH as well as HCG, so I don't really trust that one.

Anyway, according to a webpage written by a nurse, a htp test says one thing; wheter you have hcg in your body or not. Since I have two lines on my three "normal" tests, I will therefore interpret this as a good sign and I will concider myself as pregnant. Even if this would be shortlived happiness, at least I would have these days. I will not test untill Friday now, with you girls as my witness. If I try to buy more tests - :slap: me. Thank you so much for your support ladies!

In that case, I'm gonna go out there and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies! Now I have an appointment with my doctor this Monday as well, so than I definantly know:)

OMG hun what a day you are having!!

Have you thought about doing a first response instead as they are sensitive and less prone to evaps???

But if you ask me looking at those cheapies I would def say congratulations are in order!!

Really really really hope this is it for you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back