Line spotters wanted! Update! DIGI results inside!

I can see a line! It looks like mine the day before my BFP on FR. Get a FR! xx
I would get a FR, but I have two normal clear blues, and two clear blue digitals, and like 30 internet cheapies, so I think I should try to see if the line gets stronger and eventually try with the digi to get it confirmed rather than spending even more money on tests!! :p

I'm going to be a bad influence here and say test on the digi cos my cheapies never really got stronger - I remember being really worried about that, but all was OK, just wasn't suited to cheapies! xx

I'm going to be a bad influence here and say test on the digi cos my cheapies never really got stronger - I remember being really worried about that, but all was OK, just wasn't suited to cheapies! xx

hmm.. I might try one tomorrow with fmu... if not tomorrow then on Monday!

I'm just so scared of reading "not pregnant" that would be so sad :( And such a waste of money! :p

My line from my "noon pee" is actually a bit darker and easier to spot, especially in real life, but also in the pictures I think

(today, noon http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n279/evahk/SAM_0942.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n279/evahk/SAM_0939.jpg)

so I think it might be even darker tomorrow.. if it is I'll probably try a digi!

I'm quite proud of myself right now since I went to pee and I DIDN't test. I've tested every time I've peed since yesterday morning :S

I have pains in lower back and abdomen similar to af, so that is a bit worrying, although I also know that's a normal symptom..

temp also dropped to right below coverline this morning (implantation dip?) but I've looked at many charts and many do drop and still get pregnant, so I'm not too worried about that....

fx for tomorrow then I guess!

Last edited:
I don't have to squint at ALL to see those lines :D

Go buy some tesco tests or something and test test test woman!!! I predict a definite :bfp: !!! :D xx

:love: xx

I don't have to squint at ALL to see those lines :D

Go buy some tesco tests or something and test test test woman!!! I predict a definite :bfp: !!! :D xx

:love: xx

:) I really hope you are right!!

I have a couple of digis, but want to save them as they're a little bit less sensitive... but will maybe use one tomorrow!

I can def see lines on the ones from saturday noon and the recent 1s u put up. i dont have to squint, tilt and im even using my phone.

looks like bfps to me :D x x

hmmm.. I think I might have to do a digital tomorrow morning!

just read through loopylouizes thread from a week or so back, and her cheapie tests look soooo similar to mine, so maybe a digi actually would work tomorrow!

That would be soooo great! And scary! I'm nervous now! :p

I think that noon picture is a very definate BFP there is no mistaking that line and it's pink. I'm very excited for you can't wait till you do the digi tomorrow.

I can see lines way stronger on the noon pee - :yay:
I predict a :bfp: tomorrow ;)
How many dpo are you? x

I decided to do a non digi test since those are cheaper any way, and decided that if it would show a slight hint of a line on that one then the digi one should work as well since they both say they can detect up to 4 days before expected period, and then I could test with a digi with the same pee, since I collect in a glass jar...

on the first one a cross showed up in less than 2 minutes!! Clear as day!!!

So, I put in the digi, and after the longest few minutes of my life.... behold... drumroll!

Pregnant 1-2 weeks!

I'm sitting here now waiting for my husband to finish killing an ogre so I can talk to him :p

OOOHHHHHH WOW..... Congratulations hunni :) xxxx

Aah yay! I was getting really anxious thinking we'd have to wait till tomorrow to find out! Massive congratulations! Here's to a healthy, sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back