To all you line spotters - a task

Vicky: Well, I just going to trust the tests I've done so far and than test again Friday. They're so expensive! I have just bought myself a sewing machine, so now I'll have something to do the next days;)

big :dance: for you hun. i will honestly say that looks like :bfp: to me hun xx

That line on the cheapy was better than mine at 11dpo and I got a wonderful line on a frer at 12dpo so you might want to try that but I think that is a definately BFP! Congrats.

how did i miss this thread!! wow hunny, all looking really good! one test with two lines may be an evap but u've had more! i agree with everyone else, the FRER tests are the best! xx

This is so great! And congratulations on the sewing machine :) What brand is it :)? I want to make so many baby things now! :p But haven't done any sewing yet, just knitting and crocheting some toys and stuff since I don't know the gender yet :p I have a patternmaking book for children and baby wear and can't wait to get started! :D

Lewa: Elna - A Swiss design (the box says). It was really the cheapest they had (1999kr), but it looks okay:) I have bought some fabrics and will practice a bit, and than I might go on to sew baby things (when I've gotten better). So, where in Norway are you from? I'm from a place near by Bergen, and I live in Bergen now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back