calling all line spotters

Ashley89

Reaction score
Decided to test today as due af but have had none of my usual signs so used a cheapie i bought online, dont really want to get my hopes up after last months evap line but think its pretty hard with a line that i can see. going to test again tomorrow with fmu with another cheapie before going out and buying a digi!

Attachments

• photo[2].JPG
    photo[2].JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 132
Thank you really hoping so but have been disappointed before but still can't stop smiling! X

That looks like a proper BFP to me! My first IC HPT BFP was way more rubbish than that. Wee on a digi tomorrow. I didn't believe it until I saw it in writing.

Thank you I know really not sinking in but think I may go out out and get a digi tonight ready for the morning, can't stop looking at it thank you all! X

Theres no mistaking thats a definate :bfp:
Go and get your digi hun to do in the morning and hopefully seeing the words will help it sink in :)

Ooh that's a goodun! :bfp: Congrats!! x

definitely a strong bfp, a digi would almost certainly show up in the morning :) Congratulations xx

I think you are congratulations!!!

I definitely see a line there and thats postitive..

I tested with these's sticks 2 in a pack.. i tested postitive on both sticks

As soon as i put the stick into my pee the line appeared within seconds!! was that the same for you XXX

Last edited:
Hi baby43 yes line appeared straight away still can't quite believe it and am due on 2nd of august can't wait to have scan make sure everything is ok! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back