Professional line spotter needed please!!

piglets

Reaction score
Im 9DPO (i think!) today and i took a test with FMU and after the 5 mins nothing came up but i started to take some pics anyway to see if i could see anything that way and i started to see a faint line through my camera!! When i looked at test i could see it and so could my OH it was VERY faint but i didnt have to squint or tilt it was quite easy to see. The line came up after 5mins but before 10mins after i took the test so does this mean its just an evap? But now when i look at it whatever i saw seems to have dissapeared!!! Am i going mad?! Only problem is even though i could see the line through the camera you cant really see it on the pics. But then i hardly ever see lines on other peoples pics where others can see so can someone have a look for me please?
448cfc1e.jpg

54186fbd.jpg

b3a39923.jpg

b3a39923.jpg

d8d968de.jpg

I can see it on the 4th and 5th picture but nit the others is it the same test? Good luck it's looking hopeful, how long did you try for with Madison ?

I think I see a line on the second picture!

FX!

xx

I see something hun but it looks blurry and in the wrong place, I could be the start of something so I'd do another test.

Good Luck!

xx

I caa see a faint one but it looks like its not the right place, you will have to repeat in a couple of days

I can see a line on pics 3,4 and 5
I think the others are right, test again tomorrow!

Well i didnt do any wees or had any drinks for about 4 hrs and just took two dip tests and BFN
cry.gif
will take another in the morning but doesnt look like a positive now as if it was a positive surely it would still show something as its a little bit more time for the levels to increase and also concentrated wee?

I can see one in the second pic but it looks really close to the control??? Good luck hun x

Dont poas during the day, its still not as good as fmu, do it tomorrow. Good luck!

cry.gif
BFN
cry.gif
ive never had an evap before and i have to say its soul destroying
cry.gif
ive got to remember that ive tested early and never really expected to see a line in the first place...im not even sure when i ovulated so the most i can be is 9-10 DPO but who knows i could be less than that. Trying to stay positive but
cry.gif

Ahh bless you, must be awful.
Ive just ha a faint line and if it is an evap ill be devastated too.
Dont give up hun, youll get there. xx

Keep going piglet your not out yet xxxxxx

Test again a few days-I can def see somethin on the 1st pic and it doesn't look like an evap to me x

I can see something on the bottom 3 pics which looks like a BFP to me. Keep testing, it is still early hun. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks everyone i really didnt think it was an evap because it was def pink but im now thinking it must of been. Surely i would see something today if it was a BFP because the levels rise every day dont they? IDK ive only just started to find out all these things tho so could be wrong. Before i came on here id never even heard of an evap!! I always thought there was no such thing as a false positive and that a line is a line end of!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back