Line spotters

MrsW84

Reaction score
can you see a line?
photo1.jpg

the photo not come out so well i can see it but wondered if im being overly optimistic
its defo darker in rl...but im worried im making it up!!!!
xx

Nope, your not making it up, it,s defo there!!

:yay: I can see the line too! Congratulations hun! :) x x

Maybe take another pic with the light on or by a window, think its come out grainy because of the lack of light :) x x

im in work now but will defo get one up later
taken me about 2 hours this morning to work out how to load it!
he he
x

Absolutely a line!! Congrats!!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Definitely a line. Congrats on your BFP :) come and join us in tri 1

ahh thanks girlies im worried its v feint and im 14dpo shouldnt it be a bit darker?
my af due on thurs?
im too scared to do a digi
xxx

Definitely a line! I'd wait a bit to do a digi, until a couple of days after af is due because I did one the other day and it said not pregnant and it was scary :(

But I am still getting very clear lines on frer so... I am guessing I am still pregnant!!

there is def a line but it is faint, either the hormones havent built up enough yet - which they probablywont have if ur not due on yet, do another one the day ur due or even the day after and i bet it will be darker

also it depends just how much dye they ave put in the test to hiw clear it is, but doesnt matter how faint that line is if its there ur pregnant, congrats xxx

thanks fi
i did a frer yest too and there was a hint of a line and then it was defo darker this morning
but yes ill wait til weekend to do a digi!
fx we can both go to tri 1 together eh?
we would only be 2 days apart!!

Yay how cool would that be!

I am going to do my digi on Thursday I think x

ahh thanks girlies im worried its v feint and im 14dpo shouldnt it be a bit darker?
my af due on thurs?
im too scared to do a digi
xxx

I wouldn't worry about it being faint. I only got faints when af was a week late with my boys, it just depend on when it implanted.

thanks mason
just hoping af doesnt make an appearance
xxx

When I got bfp with Millie, it was 2 days after af due and very faint on frer, so I wouldn't worry hun :) there's definately a line there :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back