I see a second line!!! Xx

Ok so there is still hope? AF isn't due til mon/tue time!! X

good luck hun i didnt get a possitive test untill i was 15dpo and af was a day late!!!!!

mine did exactly the same this morning hun!!! looks like we are both in the same boat!! x

Oh really have you been doing the chapies and digi?? Xx it's nice to know that I have someone to share this with! X

Hey hun, yeah i have. check my pictures out on the thread hoping for a fathers day bfn. yesterays and todays pics are towards the end of the thread, see what you think. i can def see a line on yours tho xxx

i can see a line easy hun the digis arent so sensitive dont rule it out yet i think personally thats a bfp....oooh ime excited..!!!

im really trying not to get excited though! oh said he can see a line but its white???!!! he's now gone to glastonbury until monday so im now having to go through this all on my own!! its just a big waiting game! xx

Maybe. just maybe

th_utf-8bSG1tLmpwZw.jpg
oh i see it!!! xx thanks for that xx

No problems hun. regarding the digis, i didnt get a positive on that when i was preg with my lil gal till after 2 weeks of finding out i was pregnant from a cheapie.

iv got a really good feeling about this x x

I didn't get even a sniff of a line on the cheapies till 12dpo so I'll keep my fx for you I think maybe you have done it.

ok so i know im not seeing things!!! i've just done a cheapy again after work at 5.00pm and need to know your thoughts!!!???????????? FX FX FX FX xxxx

I'm not believing it yet!!!! I just don't believe it's a line!!! Sure it's not an evap??? Xx the digi said not pregnant this morning!!! Xx

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i thought so congrats hun....you can see it easy..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back