Positive hpt? what is going on with my body

Topsy

Reaction score
As you my know from my last thread, I got a faint positive/evap line on a hpt early last week, i then got a negative digi on sat morning followed by light bleed/spotting on the afternoon which stopped yesterday. Have been feeling very tired and having light cramps. I have just done a opk (wanting to do them everyday) it came back with a good line so follwed with a hpt. It has come back positive :eh: its not a strong line but its there. Dare i believe i could be pregnant again? If i am i am worried about the bleed. The pics below show my opk and hpt. What do you girls think?
xx
IMG00397-20120227-12281.jpg

I can see a line hun and it's pink too. Really hope this is your BFP. ICs always gave me rubbish lines xxx

Ive done 2 now and they have both came back the same the pic isnt very good i will try to get another. Just so worried now because of the bleeding ive had although with my miscarriage it started with spotting then quicking turned into a heavy bleed. x

There's definitely a line there. Maybe make an appointment with your doctor so they could do a blood test?
Fingers crossed its a definite BFP for you
x

Yep that's positive it should get stronger now, do another test tomorrow?

If you have a blood test with doc it should be positive but don't loose heart if it's negative as docs tests not as strong as hpt so might need an extra few days.

Fx this is your bfp xxx

Have been giving an appointment for 2.15 so going to set off now to see what they say, ill keep you all updated

Xx

that looks like a line to me!!! how long does it take for doctors results? hope this is your BFP hun!!!!!

Hope it s a bfp looks like it well could be :D

Doctor wouldnt do bloods but did confirm with a urine test and i have got my bfp. I want to get excited but im just so scared.
xx

omg!!! congratulations! That's a good thing Amy as doctors tests aren't as sensitive as the hpts, so you must have some strong hcg going on there! don't be scared, just enjoy it (easier said than done).

So chuffed for you xxxxxxx

thanks liz, I will get myself over to tri 1 as soon as i feel brave enough.

lots of baby dust to you.

xx

oh...........and don't forget to change your ticker! I can't wait til the day I can change mine.......love n hugs liz x

Congratulations, that's great news! Make sure to try and relax and enjoy it :)
xx

Congrats!! Try not to worry so much cos it will stress you out & that's not good
For you or baby, easier said than done tho!! I don't think the worry ever ends xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back