Line Spotters Required!!!

A line is a line my was like that in a start !! It's picking up something chick !

I don't rate frer's tbh Michelle! But there is a definate line there and you're still early! Don't worry about it getting darker it's only been a day since you last tested! Test agin on Tuesday and I'm sure you'll see progression with the darkness xxxxx I prefer superdrug own tests to frer's, can you get a superdrug one?

I have 2 superdrug tests and 2 more Morrison own brand tests, no more FRER tests left so will see what the next test shows in a few days

Michelle x

Fingers crossed for you hun. As there are definitely 2 lines there xxx

Exciting I wouldn't worry about the line being darker after just 1 day I can def see the line and I'm rubbish at it! Lol xxxx

I think the line is stronger, as it is possible to see it without removing it from the casing. Good luck!!

xx

I had to remove yesterday's test from the casing because I was sure there was something there but not 100%, today's one however was much clear and I could see it straight away without tearing the test apart like a maniac.

Michelle x

Last edited:
I think its def start of your super sticky bfp :):) good luck hun x

I think the line is clearer today hope its the start of your bfp ill be stalking xx

Are you all sure it's clearer, I know I am bias and can convince myself it's clearer but can you all really see a change from yesterday?

Michelle x

Omg just seen this congrats. I can deffo see the lines. Have you taken today's out the case that's the only way to compare as you took the others out. So pleased for you xxx

Definitely clearer today chick! Fx for a super sticky for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Def bfp!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

It's waaayyy clearer Michelle :bfp: :bfp:

Defo a good line there! Congratulations! Xx

It's defo clearer Michelle, even throughout. Yesterdays test was more pink on the edges. Congratulations xx

This is definitely your bfp Michelle - the second test today is definitely darker- and frers often take a while to show a darker line for a lot of people.
So so pleased for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back