Very faint lines on Ebay cheapies!! Help! xx

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls, :wave:

Hope you are all well, I haven't been on lately as I'm still on holiday at the moment but i've just come online because I need some advice from you lovely ladies....

I'm currently 9.5 DPO (taking in to account the time difference lol!!)

I tested yesterday with an Ebay cheapie HPT and got the faintest of lines and I mean faint!

I could only see it when you held it to the light but it was definitely pink and not clear or grey, I compared it to a test I took the day before at 7DPO and that had absolutely no line!

I tested again today and got another very faint line!.....

I have taken a picture but you cant see a line at all, I'd say it's less than 1/10 in colour.

I just wanted to ask everyones advice on the cheapie tests, I know that a lot of you guys have used them, I do wonder whether it could be an evap but I have never seen one before and I'm not sure I believe in them...

Has anyone ever had a very faint pink line on one?

Does anyone who's waiting to OV fancy doing a test on a cheapie to see if you can see a faint pink line?

I have a FRER with me and I'm gonna save it til 10.5 DPO tomorrow and see how that goes...

Oh nearly forgot to mention I don't think I have an symptoms, i'm feeling a little bloated but that's probably the over indulging!

What do you guys think??

xx

WOW!! this is soo exciting. sadly i have never used a cheapy so no advice except to say that everyone always says 'a line is a line' so i think you may have done it maybe baby!!!! wow can't wait to see tomorrow's post!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

i had very very faint pink lines on ebay cheepies from about 8 dpo mine stayed very faint for the next few days i was begining to think i was seeing things, but i am now 25 weeks pregnant, so its looking good for you fx for you sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Hun,

Hope you're ok!

Yeah I guess I believe in that more than I believe in evaps so you never know??

I will post tomorrow with the FRER result..

Do you reckon it still counts if you have to hold it up to the light?

xx

Cool! Thanks for that Aisling C, that's good to hear.

I can only see the lines when you hold it to the light was it like that for you?

Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy.

xx

Ohh Maybe - fingers crossed for you :)

I used cheapies and i have to say that i did get faint pink lines at times and i think the way to get a better indication is to just take lots of tests.

They are cheapies afterall ;)

If you are positive, then the line shouldn't go away - it should be there on every single test.

I guess if you drank loads then it might become less visible, but even then the hcg should be increasing too.

I really hope this is it for you Maybe :hug:

i think it deffo counts. from all of your previous posts i can guess that you are sensible enough to know that a line is there! i would be so excited if it was me..actually sod that, i'm excited for you!!! xxx

Hi Louise,

Hope you're ok, how did you get on with your scan?

That's a very good point, I wish I had more tests with me, I have 2 FRERs and 2 cheapies left,
I don't think there's much point testing now as I've got a lovely guys that keeps bringing me apple mojitos every half an hour! (don't worry they are non alcoholic!)

I might do one later on if I can resist the Mojitos!

If not I'll do one one tomorrow and a FRER and maybe save one for on the plane the next morning!

I have tried using the cheapies before when I deffo wasn't preg though do you remember when I was trying to work out if you can get evaps for you?...I've never had a line before..

We'll see..

xx

My fx for you hun, it's defo sounding good to me so can't wait to see your update :yay:

:dust:

xxxx

Seeing this made me smile haha! :)
You can only get a pink line if you have pregnancy hormone in your body! Mine were very very very faint, no one but me could see them. This is looking good, fingers crossed!!! xx

Now I did get a pink evap (grrr) a few cycles ago but you never know - like others are saying you're a sensible one and wouldnt get excited about any old line. FX this is the start of your bfp hun!!! Mojitos...jealous!!! Xxxx

Oh good luck maybe!

hope its your BFP!

xx

I don't believe in pink evaps, i think there must of been something there. Like with me first time it turned out to be a chemical but there was no sign of a pregnancy after my bleed. I know you can get false positives...they are very rare though x

Ive tested erm numerous amounts of times and dont get any line ever, so heres hoping for u hun and I test ebay cheapies all the time!!!! Fx ...

:dust:

I've got my FX this is your BFP hun!! Sounding so good! x x

thats how i first knew.....very faint lines on cheapies which just gradually got darker :) fx xxxx

Hey hun,

I agree with LouiseB - Don't wanna put a dampner on things.. But I got a 3 faint lines one after the other last cycle.. 2 on Blue Dyes and 1 blatent Pink line on a cheapie.. I didn't even have to hold it against the light to see it! Its posted on the Am I Pregnant section somewhere.. They was all just evaps/dodgy tests.

FX this is the start of your BFP though..
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back