Line Spotters Required!!!

Definite bfp so pleased for you!!! It's so much pinker & darker definitely. Congrats :) xxx

I agree with all these lovely ladies, its def a lot clearer so can only mean one thing = BFP!
So happy for you hun.
Save me a seat won't you??!
xx

I agree with everyone, it is a lot clearer today. I am so happy for you and will be watching this thread for more tests :) x

I agree much clearer with the new one :) xx

BabyDust *****

I agree it's clearer than yesterday's, fx for you x x

Oh come on sticky sticky bean, Michelle I always look on this section to see what's happening with you. My fingers n toes are crossed for you this time babe. You so deserve to have a superglue bean!!!!!!
<3

Thank you all so much for your comments and best wishes, it means a lot knowing there are so many of you routing for me.

Michelle x

i see something too good luck hun xx

Definitely much clearer in the second pic! This is what my first test looked like at 10dpo so that's fantastic for 8! Fingers crossed hun xxx

I can see it :) massive congratulations! X

Are you going be testing again Michelle? X

Yes I tested today and not even a hint of a line so I guess it was a false alarm. Just waiting for AF to arrive in a few days.
Absolutely gutted and heartbroken

Michelle x

Last edited:
Omg really :/ was it a differnt brand this time ? When I used tesco make I had such a faint line could barley c it

I used Morrison's own brand on Saturday and there was a faint line then, repeated it today 2 days later and in stead of the line being slightly darker there was absolutely nothing so it doesn't look good. Just waiting on AF to arrive now.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back