Line Spotters Required!!!

I really want to test but I'm trying to hold out aslong as possible. What symptoms are u having if any?xx

Exhaustion, some cramps round my hips, headaches and thirst. Theses symptoms come and go daily and are slightly different to the symptoms I got at this stage in previous pregnancies

Michelle x

Thanks hun..I've had achy hips,heavy dull achy really low down,boobs are sore too. I've had white creamy cm which is unusual for me at this stage.xx

Oh your symptoms sound very very promising. I really hope this is it for you. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with testing

Michelle x

Oh your symptoms sound very very promising. I really hope this is it for you. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with testing

Michelle x

Thanks chick..trying to wait til next sat but doubt I will lol x

Definitely see something here, best of luck hun :) :dust:

Maybe twins mrs....v strong bfp for 7dpo! Congrats! X

I am a rubbish line spotter but even I see something! Fx for you hun, really hope this is your bfp x

Definitely a second line there! Have you tested again today?

Anna x

Wow Michelle just seen this there is defo a second line there and its not even a squinter. Excellent line for 7 dpo but you could have ovd earlier so might be a bit further along. Good luck i know we will see some darker lines in a few days :) xxx

Thanks ladies i will be testing everyday now until AF is due. Not tested yet today, for some reason my wee is more concentrated mid afternoon so will be holding it until then. I am praying my lines get stronger and this is not my body messing me about

Michelle x

That's a definite line in your second picture! I can't wait to see your next test! X x x

ekk cant wait to see the next test !!!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Michelle! x

Excited for your next test as that last pic is even clearer and a definite line there x

Oh Michelle i'm dying for you to test xx

Omg Michelle can definitely see it, stalking for next test! X x

Today's test. I can see it without removing it from the casing today but it doesnt look any darker.

Michelle x
20130804_134549-1.jpg

I know the photo is rubbish and the line is so faint. I really am not holding out much hope. I thought it would of been much darker today. I think for my own sanity I am going to wait til AF is due Friday/Saturday and test again.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back