Line Spotters Required!!!

Omg Michelle I got so excited when I saw the author of this thread!!! I can definitely see a line.... Really hope this is your sticky bfp!! Xxx

Hoping and praying for you Michelle, looks good :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Michelle
I can definately see two lines :) Can't wait to see your update!

ahh that pic is much clearer :) lots of sticky dust being sent you way Hun :dust: xx

Are you sure your only 7dpo? Def looks like a BFP to be x

Oh yes I can definitely see lines! I can see it in both pics but really clearly in the second one. Really hope this is it for you! Xxx

Just posted in your journal, very clear and pink, I do so hope this is it! Xx

Yep that's a line!! Ahh wow!! And only 7-8dpo! X

Oh wow that's a clear line!! Are u sure ur only 7dpo??? X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Yes I got a very clear positive OPK along with smiley OPK last Friday so presumed I ovulated last Saturday so I should be 7DPO today. This has to be a good line for 7DPO right?

Michelle x

Ooh looks hopeful! Fingers crossed for you. I'm 7dpo too and feel very strange. Your post is not helping me to hold off from testing early ;-) x

Just saw this...congrats hun :) I'm 7dpo aswell but I'm defo not testing lol.xx

I can see without opening it fully! xx

Ekkk I see the line even more clear on your second picture & it's definitely pink oh I really hope it's your bfp xxxx

Ooh looks hopeful! Fingers crossed for you. I'm 7dpo too and feel very strange. Your post is not helping me to hold off from testing early ;-) x

Sorry, I was planning on testing Tuesday but just couldn't wait any longer. I have no willpower. I hope you have better luck holding off and are rewarded with a BFP

Michelle x

Just saw this...congrats hun :) I'm 7dpo aswell but I'm defo not testing lol.xx

So jealous of your willpower I just couldn't wait any longer was desperate to know if anything was going on in there

Michelle x

I really want to test but I'm trying to hold out aslong as possible. What symptoms are u having if any?xx

I really want to test but I'm trying to hold out aslong as possible. What symptoms are u having if any?xx

Exhaustion, some cramps round my hips, headaches and thirst. Theses symptoms come and go daily and are slightly different to the symptoms I got at this stage in previous pregnancies

Michelle x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back