Line Spotters Required!!!

I have 2 more FRER but will wait to test I really couldn't bear to see another BFN. This just sucks. I don't know why I even tested early. Why do we do this to ourselves?

Michelle x

Argh so gutted and disappointed for you :( sorry about bfn. really hope AF stays away and you get your bfp xxx

Hi, AF is now 5 days late. I'm TTC but never had BFP before. I've taken two tests today, keep thinking I'm imagining but on the second one im sure I can see a line, and the first one was really faint. Can you rely on cheapies ( this is from pound shop) or should I get a digi? Help!

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 36
Hi, AF is now 5 days late. I'm TTC but never had BFP before. I've taken two tests today, keep thinking I'm imagining but on the second one im sure I can see a line, and the first one was really faint. Can you rely on cheapies ( this is from pound shop) or should I get a digi? Help!

That is a very clear BFP do a digi to confirm but looks like your pregnant to me

Michelle x

I don't want to get excited in case! Sorry to hear about your BFNs hope you get your BFP soon xx

oh hun im sorry but might be worth tested in a day or so, you never know could be a bad test or your wee to concentrated

Oh no Michelle :-( how can that be, your lines were so good? Did you do a superdrug?

I only have a couple FRER tests left will see how I go over the next few days then decide when to test. Getting a few cramps and feeling very emotional today so looks like AF is on her way

Michelle x

It's understandable to be feeling emotional after the roller coaster you've been on Michelle :hugs:

I'm so sorry Michelle. That really does suck. Hope you're wrong about af.
And if you're right, get a big bottle of wine and some goodies in xxx

Oh no Michelle, I'm so sorry. I hope it was just a rubbish test and you're still in with a chance. Massive hugs x

Hey Michelle, so sorry about your bfn but don't give up hope just yet. I got a bfp at about 10 dpo then bfn at 12 dpo and was absolutely hysterical then tested 2 days later and got 2-3 weeks on a digi. My bfn was on a frer and cb but early bfp on cb. Wishing you lots of luck xxx.

Sorry to hear ur lines gettibg kilter fmdef don't he frer ut cud vt the other test isn't that sensitive x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back