faint line 10dpo HELP

:hugs: Hun. Hope it is a positive for you, try testing again first thing tomorrow & see what you get then. :hugs:

I agree google can give you so much info but not always useful either,can give you so much you just don't no what to believe in the end.
Why dont you get a cb or fr if you got the money hun,that way you'll no for sure :)
xxx

The photo i uploaded was linxminx FR from this morning by the way, forgot to say hehe,

I can see a white line, kinda what mine looks like hun.

I agree google can give you so much info but not always useful either,can give you so much you just don't no what to believe in the end.
Why dont you get a cb or fr if you got the money hun,that way you'll no for sure :)
xxx

that pic is a FR hun

I see the line but agree its strange - its deffo white......try again in morning itr can only get darker!

i knwo i dont understand it?? it came up within a minute or so so how can it be evap but its def white!!

I dunno whether my phone but is the White line quite thick? If so then I'm seeing a faint pink line
Xxx

yeah the white line aint too thik but its there there is a deff pink line then white next to it??
you sure?

Most defo hun, just had another look & the pink line is most certainly there & didn't need to squint ny eyes or zoom in on the picture or anything
xxx

You betcha my lovely & I think tis the start of your Christmas BFP :)
Give a couple of days & will be lovely & dark
xxxxxxxxx

awww god i really hope so :)
awww now u got me all excited kezza :)
its a weird one aint it!! but it deff appeared in the time limit
god i dunnooo
ill test in few days and try yo remain calm in the mean time

When I was reading everyones posts I just thought was gonna be a White line & that's all I expected so when I actually saw the photo thought hang on a mo, there's a pink line as well
I've looked at the photo like 6 times & zoomed in as well & even then can see the pink line
To me it's a BFP, it was in the time limit & it's a 2nd pink line
Defo see if you can wait a couple more days to test or use the high sensitivity cheapie ones, can send you a couple if you need any?
xxxx

As hard as I try, I can only see a faint white line?

Agree with Kezza, try again in a few days hun, you're not out til AF arrives. x x

:hug: :hug: xx

Hiya hunni this is how mine look didn't get stronger till 4weeks n 2days keep testing my line appeared more on
An evening :) fx for you hunni think this maybe ur bfp :) xxxx

aww thanx girls i really hope this is it i feel so ill i always get sickness around this time of evening too :( thanx kezza n iv pm'ed u huny x

Ohhhh wow !! Linx I can see the pink line aswell!! And I'm using my iPhone without even zooming in!! How exciting!! Are you doing another test tomorrow???
Xxxx

how come we cant bloody see them on a computer lol :( i dunno i dont wanna another evap will leave it untill kezza's tests get here thanx girls :)

ooh good luck linx, looking good!! and kelly too :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back