faint line 10dpo HELP

dunno if iv done this right tho girls x x

Attachments

• Photo0554..jpg
    Photo0554..jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 15
Hey hun! i can def see a second line! have you tried another test today? i'm sure it would be darker today??

i havent tried im going to wait untill thursday then ill be 13dpo
but do evaps stil show? i dont understand this bloody test how can it be an evap in the time limit aarrggghh :(

I know its frustrating eh? well at least you will know either way in next few days,

hope its a BFP! X

AF not due untill the 14th at the latest!!
im not sure as i ovulated two days earlier than expected but this was my first month using opks so i cud ovulate then normally and still have 32 day cycle i just dont know :(

Is the line crisp and straight or is it curved or smudged at all?

If it is smudged, i would assume that it might very well be a faulty test and the stuff that the HCG reacts with in the control line has somehow ended up near the test line.

I have had a very visible pink line on a test (dunno about the timeframe) that was curved a couple of times and BFN.

It's still early though so fingers crossed :hug:

no the line was straight but i dont think it could have been a possitive
im getting few tests in post tom or thurs 10 miu so will soon see
thanx louise x

The line is straight, its the right thickness, its very clearly a line......the negative shows it just as clearly expecially when I stand up and look down at the monitor. Why is it white and not pink? And how can you wait??? I'd be running to the shops toot sweet to get a first response lol - I admire your patience....

lol patience im pulling my hair out here....
but i dont want no heartbreak :( coz i will be if i get my hopes up
mum has told me no way thats a line
yeah i know its everything a possitive should be and it came up within about a minute i didnt even put the test down so i no it wasnt long!!! its just not PINK!!!!!!!

cant be an evap so thats rulled out, just need to see if it was faulty test!! ill test on 10 miu ones tomorrow or thurs depends when i get them, and then will go from there
im worried its bfn now as iv shown oh n he jumping for joy...... oooo big mistake!!! :(

oh n tht was a first responce lol

Last edited:
That is most certainly a line, loud & clear even on the negative
I really hope Mr Postie delivers your HPTs quickly
xxxx

you think? god im so bloody confused!!!!
im even getting more white spots on my nipples now and around too!!!
thanx kezza means a lot that youve gone to the trouble to send them ohhh i love you guys :)
:hug: :friends:

Hey don't be silly, am glad I can help :)
Plus when I ordered my combo kit I received 15 HPTs.........I'm not quite a POAS addict yet :)
xxxxx

lol i am !!!!!!!!
prob why im in the situation lol
i dont know what to think
congrats kelly!!!! :)

If it was me then I would of announced to the whole world by now so your doing wonders in remaining calm
Keep positive though my lovely
xxxx

you girls think i am but inside im going crazy, checking cervix.... checking mucus ....checking boobs... keeping an eye on how many times i peee
i feel like shaking myself and shouting GET A GRIP!!!!!!!!
:(

Linx, get a CBD-it can pick it up from 10DPO! Do it! (Then come join us in Tri1) x

well im 11dpo today ill go get one tomorrow when alfie is at school and ill do it with fmu.... im scared tho of it being bfn but i suppose waiting wont help it change wil it im either growing a little bean or im not ill be 13 dpo on thursday!!!!
there is so many bfp's this month its amazing lol!!!!
busy santa eh !!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back