faint line 10dpo HELP

linxminx21

Reaction score
hi girls i took FR this morning fmu
and within secinds there was a 2nd line but it wasnt quite pink?? surely an evap cant happen straight away?? ill try get pics on later i just needed to ask
how long does it take to get evap?? not straight away??
iv took it out the box too and put it up against the window n its still there please help

Not sure hun, as i have just got another faint line and it was in the time limit, but not sure if it was a evap!! fx is a BFP, and mine! :)

hope some one can help you xxx

awwww fingers crossed hun mine was in time limit too!!!!!!!
actually almost immidiately x xx

i would put a pic up but i have no idea how to do it! and then people can tell me if its a evap! x

yeah i cant do it on mums pc i dont know how to get them onto here just asked mummy24 to do it for me via facebook but i duno where she is lol

hey ladies, evaps come after the time limit i think,

sounds very promising for you both, lets see some pics???

really hope its bfp for you both! FX

argh i cant get them on as im at mums i need someone to tweak it too though its so faint

Do you have photobucket hun? if so just copy and paste the link, eeek exciting!

Agree with Nurse26, they appear after the time limit.

Give it a few more days and re test, if they're true lines they will be darker. x

Just reading about all you guys poas makes me want to poas! hehe

thanx girls. no i eman i cant get it on mums computer as took it on phone n got no leads here :(

:( get a pic up when you get home hun, so we can all inspect,

Sounds like its your bfp tho hun!

but it didnt look pink to me, was more white, but came up after like a minute
thats why im so confused :(

Give mrs mc a shout. I could not upload pic from my phone so I text it to her on mms as she posted it up right away! Is she online?

This is just sooo exciting!!! This is gonna be THE month I can feel it!!!!

i think it was evap :( ooo i duno lol im just gonna have to wait now i suppose

She's not online.....hmmmmm Rachael???? Someone help I want to see another pic!!!

Try again in a few days hun. If it was white then I'm afraid that sounds like an evap. Don't count yourself out though, I would re-test in a few days and see what happens. x x

yeah i know it came up almost instantly though :( yeah i thought it was evap too :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back