Ladies doing their first cycle of IUI or IVF.

Good luck today blueflower :)
I am new to this thread, just waiting for our first appointment at the clinic and wanted to see some success stories. Ttc for 2 year DH has low Count my results are fine. Congratulations to those you got your bfps and plenty of good luck wishes to those still hoping
Xxx

Test was negative. Don't understand what went wrong when we had a grade 1 embryo and a 2nd grade 1.5 mature blastocyst. And the doctor didn't want to put 3 back in case we got triplets. I can't accept it. My positivity didn't make any difference.

I just replied in your journal too, I'm so very sorry, I don't get it either, it's incredibly unfair xx

Oh honey I'm so sorry, it all sounded so positive as well. How heartbreaking. Do you get a third round? Probably hard to think about that at the moment I'd imagine. Xx

Both goes were private so we'd have to find the money again. I think the consultant will send us for more tests first though.

Oh Blueflower I really am so sorry, I truly was hoping for a positive result for you. Thinking of you honey. X

My clinic have called and said they want me to begin Norethisterone on Saturday, can't remember how long I've to take it for but when af shows, cycle 6 will be underway! Eeeek I'm nervous and excited to be back ttc again but I'm so ready for it! X

So sorry blue flower. Was really hoping this would be your turn xxx

I had a fimbrial cyst during my IVF, the doctor said it was harmless but I wanted to look it up just to check. This made me smile:

'Fimbrial cysts
Cysts in the region of the ovulation fossa; appear to cause no impediment to fertility except in very old mares where they may obstruct ovulation.'

Last edited:
I know im 'staying off' it for abit but popped on to see how you had got on blueflower and im so sorry. My doctor told me last week only 30% of even the best embryos will become live births so I guess we r just unlucky. But we can both take positives that we do have good embryos and hopefully its just a matter of time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back