Ladies doing their first cycle of IUI or IVF.

I'm doing all that too, phew! I opened your info and it was really useful, didn't realise about the cheese but I suppose it makes sense if you do get pregnant.

Yeah you just have to eat like your pregnant they say :) when's your test day? Got everything crossed for you xx

But not eat for 2 eh! Thanks, its Wednesday. Feel quite positive at the moment. :)

Not been in here for a while it seems but great to see some ltttc bfps and wishing you ladies the best of luck for the next few days. Really hope to see pink lines in your futures :) xxxx

Not long blue flower, have you had any aches or cramps? I had them from the day after transfer. Really praying you get your bfp xxx

I had really sore boobs the day after transfer and mild aches most days but that could be the progesterone! Also feel really well but that could be the lack of alcohol and being off work! Tempted to do an internet cheapy today to release the pressure on Wednesday but it would be unfair to do it without DH. I know some ladies feel confident enough to test early but I don't! You tested early didn't you? Did you know?

I had my 5 day transfer on a Sunday and I tested on Thursday. I didn't have any tests tho and only had my advanced monitor tests and machine wasn't asking for them yet. It got a faint line so I done another the next day and line was darker. Machine still wasn't asking tho and instructions say the tests cannot be read by eye but the difference in the lines was drastic so I bought a frer that day(fri) and had it confirmed at around 10dpo. I had cramps from the Monday and on the Wednesday I couldn't get up from the couch, had the worst headache and tiredness. Thursday I felt great again! I wasn't on any drugs with my cycle so knew what I was feeling was symptoms. Didn't get sore nipples until Saturday night though. Had the dull aches in my womb every day though like a few days before AF arrives xxx

Did you get any signs of implantation? I haven't but I suppose it could have been when I was asleep. I'm sure I've had it before when we weren't having fertility treatment but then AF arrived a couple of days later.

Nope nothing but wondering if it was on the Tuesday as the next day I felt pretty rubbish. Only thing I had was the dull aches. Didn't have any pain. My cramps I get now are not painful either just come and go throughout the day xx

That's reassuring thanks! The day after my transfer I overslept through 2 alarms and then the evening after I couldn't get off the sofa. Then after that I felt really well. Boobs were sore most days but worst in the 2 days after transfer. Just realized that I had brie on Saturday though, whoops!

Ooh sounds like me! Are you going to test early? What day post transfer are you now xx

No I was tempted to today but wanted to wait till DH is here. Don't want to do it tomorrow in case its negative and I get upset in front of my hairdresser or mum! I'm 7 days post transfer today but the clinic told me to test on Wednesday so I will wait, even though its tempting! The nurse just called me to ask how I am, I told her about the possible symptoms and she said you just never know if they are pregnancy related or not! It would be so amazing to get a BFP after all this time!

You have far more will power than me! I tested a week before the hospital told me too! Got everything crossed for you :) xx

Congrats to the bfps so far, blue flower I hope yours is coming soon, certainly sounds good!

Hi ladies. I haven't had anything going on as I've not been doing my iui, I needed a blood test to be up to date before we could proceed with a chat and plan to decide dates for my final iui cycle. So I've had the blood tests and my results are on their way to my clinic so hopefully we will be hearing back soon about an appointment.

I'm ready to start trying again so I'm looking forward to it. In a weird way. Lol it's been ages since my 5th cycle, hopefully we will just get straight back into it, after all I've done the injections before it's just been a while!

Thank you! I don't seem to have any symptoms today apart from a slight dull ache but not as bad as when AF is due and I feel really well. (Although that could be due to being off work and the lack of wine!) Boobs seem ok again though. Maybe I should have tested when I had the symptoms!

Had an appointment at the hairdresser this morning and she said my hair was really shiny and healthy and had grown loads! Must be the IVF drugs! It was nice and relaxing in the salon.

Last edited:
Good luck tomorrow blueflower - have everything crossed for you x

Thanks everyone! Hope I don't wake up too early tomorrow! ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back