just realised . . .

spice

Reaction score
i only have 30 days till due date :shock: along with Songbird!

and as Jazz has already delivered her little girl it's now between me and Songbird . . . wonder who will go first between us?!? blue or pink first?!?

It'll fly hun. Good luck!

x x x

Less than a month!! So exciting!! LO will soon be here! X

Happy 30 day due date!! The race is on for you two ladies! x

I cant believe how close it is.
How are you doing hun. I had a trip to the hospital last night due to protein and now have to go every week to get checked.

The race is on now lol be so good if we went in the same time lol

me either, had my work leaving do tonight and everyone was so shocked that theres only 4 weeks left!
i'm doing ok, got mw again at 37weeks so still a week away! had protein in urine last two visits to mw so she said if i have it again this time she'll send a sample to lab get it checked out!

apart from the protein hows you and little lady?!? love your bump pic btw, think we're about the same sort of size too :)

i'm taking bets . . . did think i'd go early but am now starting to think i'll go over or i bet its you first! but it would be amazing if we went the same time!

apart from the protein bubs is good still really active usually when i want to sleep so lack of sleep for mummy but other than that and usual pregnancy complaints all seems to be good.

Hope your urine improves when you next see MW.
I was thinking our bumps look similar size to and made me feel good as i keep thinking im huge but if we are the same we are normal lol

I have all my bags packed ready and because im actually organized this time round i bet she is late lol.

I am now in shock that in 4 weeks time i could have a really small person in my arms and going through a stage of can i do this all again. lol

Oooooh! My money's on you going first, spice... let's see! How exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back