****June Testing Thread**** 10 BFP's!

Congrats berit87

Louise89 Just keep swimming (ala dory in finding nemo)

Annaboo when is af due again? I am planning to test on day due!

Thank you so much! Hubby to be is having a celebratory pint of beer and I am drinking OJ from a champagne glass - haha.

Congrats berit87

Louise89 Just keep swimming (ala dory in finding nemo)

Annaboo when is af due again? I am planning to test on day due!

I'm due end of the month/1st July.

My little plan of action is (I know, it's a tad obsessive but I like planning things..)

- if I have spotting and IB at the end of next week I'll take a HPT even if it's early because IB will obviously be a good sign....right?!
- if there is no IB then I'll know I'm not pregnant :( in which case I'll see if I get af... if I still haven't come on by the 3rd I'll test. The third is the earliest I can test anyway as that will be exactly 14dpo.

Hubbamuvva - when is your af due?

ARGH...I'm getting all shaky just thinking about betting a BFN.

My yucky crampings have stopped for the mo, but mein gott have I been farting like a man today! That's a pregnancy symptom, right?

I guess it's still way too early to tell, though. 4DPO and all....

However, I'll know it's a BFN if I don't get any implantation bleeding by the 29th.... so I guess it all depends if

View attachment 21373 I guess I wasn't just imagining after all!! Got the faintest line on ic yesterday (13dpo) so faint that OH said he couldn't see anything. Today, 14dpo and 2 days late got this frer result, it appeared in the first 30 seconds! I am obviously careful as had a chemical last month but... Yayyyy!!!!!

Goes to show how it can be possible you have to wait longer before you get your bfp - as some of my friends on here know I've been testing since 8dpo (addict, yup!) and have had absolutely nothing until yesterday and I was losing hope!

Good luck to everyone that's left!!! X

Yay!!!! congratulations!! I'm really glad you got your bfp hun! x x x

I was due to test today, but no need now! AF is here :( she's come a day early (apparently she couldn't get a flight for tomorrow so came today instead! ;))

Good luck to everyone left to test - see everyone who didn't get their BFP in the July thread :) and I will have a peek at the rest in the 1st tri section to see how you are getting on :)

Last edited:
I was due to test today, but no need now! AF is here :( she's come a day early (apparently she couldn't get a flight for tomorrow so came today instead! ;))

Good luck to everyone left to test - see everyone who didn't get their BFP in the July thread :) and I will have a peek at the rest in the 1st tri section to see how you are getting on :)

So sorry Iwant3, Its such a disappointment isnt it? Af showed up for me a day earlier than expected too. Here's to the next cycle being THE ONE for all of us that didn't catch this month. Lots of luck xxxx

I'm out this time, af showed up yesterday afternoon.
Congrats to everyone with bfps, hopefully I'll get to post my own soon!! Xxxx

Aww so sorry Louise... when our BFPs do arrive it will be so be worth it :) xx

Thank you Annaboo, you're right, it will be absolutely worth it. Lots of luck and baby dust xxx

You too! :) Probably see you next cycle, eh?!? ;)

Fingers crossed for you that I don't see u next cycle, except in BFPs of course!!
Loving your plan of action for testing, make sure you keep us posted!! Xxx

Sorry to everyone recently who the witch has cruelly decide to visit :( damn that witch! xx

Congratulations to everyone who's got their bfp. And to everyone who the witch got, see you in the July thread. Baby dust to all of us! X

Yep defo! Feeling really down the last few days probably because i have had 2 bfn in the last 2 days which is ridiculous to get down about considering i am not due until tuesday i really must calm down about it! But really didn't get so much as a shadow would i necessarily have anything to show if i was yet i am using test which only notice when hcg is up to 25 thingies. Any advice would be helpful girlies. Going out of my mind here have had so many symptoms including spotting and nausea. Hopefuly the mood swings are not me just being a cow!

Yep defo! Feeling really down the last few days probably because i have had 2 bfn in the last 2 days which is ridiculous to get down about considering i am not due until tuesday i really must calm down about it! But really didn't get so much as a shadow would i necessarily have anything to show if i was yet i am using test which only notice when hcg is up to 25 thingies. Any advice would be helpful girlies. Going out of my mind here have had so many symptoms including spotting and nausea. Hopefuly the mood swings are not me just being a cow!

Do you know how many DPO you are hun? x

Hubbamuvva I got the world's faintest line only 13dpo and 2 days late for AF so don't lose hope :) x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hubbamuvva, I really think your signs seem encouraging. If you've got spotting this early before AF, that's surely got to be good.

Do you know what is the lowest HCG level that your PT can pick up?

I don't know if this will help you, but I found this the other day about HCG levels...

7 days after conception: 0-5 HCG

14 days after conception: 5-430 HCG

21 days after conception: 180-7400 HCG

28 days after conception: 1,100-56,500 etc

So as you can see, if you have less than 5 HCG within 7 days after possible conception it won't show up. And HCG levels REALLY vary in the 14 days after C as well so even if you have 19hcg it won't show up. :) So you never know! BABY dust to us all baby-needing ladies!

More info here: http://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

Last edited:
I didnt get my BFP till exactly 14 dpo! Had a slight hint of a line at 13dpo but nothing at all before xx

I didnt get my BFP till exactly 14 dpo! Had a slight hint of a line at 13dpo but nothing at all before xx

Aww Nicky, congrats :) How long have you been TTC for? This wait is driving me mad. My cramps are back today. Could that be my af 10 days early? :wall2:

My OH says I'm obsessed with my constant symptom checking/googling. :lol: Men eh?! I jolly well hope his little sperm have been busy bees recently, or there will be trouble. :shakehead:

I had really bad AF cramps all the way through my 2WW!! I was convinced i was out!

We had been trying for just under 2 years. I have PCOS so was on clomid. My last hospital appointment they said that i'd probably need ivf!! I showed them!! xx

I GOT MY BFP!!!!! First month of Clomid am sooooo Happy!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2621 (620x465).jpg
    IMG_2621 (620x465).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member