June mummies :)

Good luck for your sweep today Emma, hope it does more than mine seems to have done! Im so frustrated - she said my sweep was a good one and my cervix favourable but i dont think its worked. Looks like ill be induced next week - i wonder who else will go next? xx

Well it is the 2nd June and I should of been the 2nd June Mummy but still waiting on some of the May's lol, happy due date to me x

Nope nothing at all. Just starting to feel fed up now. Wish I could go the to the toilet properly so this stomach ache would stop. hHow are you feeling? xx

Awww when are you next being seen? No surprised your getting fed up, I am days behind you and totally feel the same......Yeah feel ok thanks, lower back feeling more and more heavy but nothing else xx

Good luck for your sweep today Emma, hope it does more than mine seems to have done! Im so frustrated - she said my sweep was a good one and my cervix favourable but i dont think its worked. Looks like ill be induced next week - i wonder who else will go next? xx

Thanks Cherelle. I'm praying it works. I thought I was going into labour lastnight but as usual all the pains eventually disappeared. They better give me a good induction date. I'm so tired, was still wide awake at 4.30am and I've been wakened since 7.30am and can't get back to sleep :( xx

Awww when are you next being seen? No surprised your getting fed up, I am days behind you and totally feel the same......Yeah feel ok thanks, lower back feeling more and more heavy but nothing else xx

I have a MW app tomorrow where they should hopefully be able to do a sweep. I was hoping to go before then. I've been quite relaxed about being overdue until today where I just feel frustrated and bored xx

I have a MW app tomorrow where they should hopefully be able to do a sweep. I was hoping to go before then. I've been quite relaxed about being overdue until today where I just feel frustrated and bored xx

Aww hun, sounds like it is up here, they won't sweep till 41 weeks but they are happy to book the induction date at 40 lol well the end is near xx

Yeh I should get an induction date tomorrow so I will be able to see the end!! xx

Nothing!!! I think I've been losing bits of plug since yesterday afternoon but had no pains or anything after my sweep yesterday. Am still hoping I'll go before my induction on saturday but not looking likely.

Hope things start moving for you soon Hopeful and for all the overdue May and June Mummies!

xx

Aww Roo well you only have a few days hun till bab's will be in your arms.......how exciting :smile:

Thanks alot, hoping I pop before my induction date x

Thanks Cherelle. I'm praying it works. I thought I was going into labour lastnight but as usual all the pains eventually disappeared. They better give me a good induction date. I'm so tired, was still wide awake at 4.30am and I've been wakened since 7.30am and can't get back to sleep :( xx

I was woken up in the middle of the night with pains and thought i was in labour too. Was so excited! But they died off and i havent felt anything today. :cry:xx

morning how are we all?????? i had a dream that cherelle went into labour last night

oooh i hope it a premonition!! Im tired and feel massive and sluggish but im in a good mood cos my mums coming to stay again tonight :) Would be fab is he came while shes here! Either way though i can take my mind off things a bit and have a girly day :)

Hows everyone else? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back