** June cycle buddies **

I am really trying to make it more fun (partly because i read if the man is really into it and excited he makes more spermys!), i have some gorgeous high heels from my days before marriage and kids when i used to gad about but since I had my DD my trotters have gone up a size and i have all these beautiful shoes that i can't walk in for more than a few minutes....who knew that laying down wearing them would get such a good reaction!!!! xx

Maybe I should try something when I get my peak this month.

I might have to try something too! My OH is all up for it the two weeks surrounding peak week, but now we're here, he's not interested! Had to pounce on him this morning half asleep!

My hubby paints models, he spends all evening on it so if push comes to shove I'll dress up as a space marine and see if that grabs his attention lol

Hahaha Coz! My fella's a teacher so not really appropriate to dress up as anything to do with his work!

Hahaha this thread is making me laugh today!!! Xx

How are we all doing ladies? Fourth day of flashing smiley for me today but I also got a positive OPK! Dtd when I came home from work and see if I get a solid tomorrow.

How are we all doing ladies? Fourth day of flashing smiley for me today but I also got a positive OPK! Dtd when I came home from work and see if I get a solid tomorrow.

I've hardly been on here! I'm due to ovulate Wednesday. I haven't done an opk yet. Gonna do one Monday. Having a bad month on the clomid after such a good happy one last month. I feel soooo down and emotional!! Just having a glass of wine with oh and gonna jump him tonight to cheer myself up haha! I'm not thinking about best times to dtd etc just gonna relax and enjoy it!! Going Majorca a week on Monday so will be nice to spend my 2ww there :) xx

I've not been around much either Charlie, a 2ww in the sunshine sounds like bliss ... have a wonderful time xx
It's cd 14 today and 5th day of flashing for me, will do an OPK later.

Snap, 5th day of flashing smilies for me too. Dh goes away tomorrow for 2 wks so I need that peak tomorrow or can probably count myself out this month already.

I wouldn't worry just yet Coz, some women don't get a peak but still conceive. Are you using cheap OPK as well to double check? I am and I also temp to confirm xx

I've just read the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant and statistically the best time to conceive is 2 says before ovulation, so still in with a good chance xx

cd6 for me Better start thinking about my best seduction moves ready for next week!! xx

This cycle is almost over for me I'm on the fence ATM been a strange cycle this one hoping its a gd sign it beeing ddifrent this month lol I'm nit testing tho well not till af is late which will be Thursday is no af by then xx gd luck ladies xx

I've literally just read that bit in the book this morning! If we bd tonight and maybe tomorrow before he goes I should be alright so long as I peak or my temps go up by Tuesday. This month feels like a real edge of my seat cliffhanger lol.

Jojo I'll be watching this space. X

6th day of flashing for me!! Had another positive OPK yesterday, we'll hopefully dtd today again xx

God I have such a love hate relationship with opks! I got a nearly positive and then nothing. So I have no idea if I ovulated or not! We haven't bd as much as we should, only every other day. I hope you guys have more luck than me with the opks this month. Baby dust :dust:

I've not had a temp shift yet, so I know that I've not ov'd, if I was going purely off cheapie opk's I would have thought that I had because yesterday afternoon I had a positive and by 11pm last night it was negative!!!

Same again here, 6th flashy and no rise in temp x

How's everyone getting on? Not really been dtd too much this week but think I ovulated yesterday as I've got super sore nipples today! Fx it's enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back