** June cycle buddies **

Cd16 and 7th day of flashing for me!! But my cheapie OPK was negative yesterday and my temp has shot up this morning so I think I ov'd cd14. Just have to wait and see what my temp does over the next couple of days.

Hopefully you've caught it though RaeRae xx

That's not good if the advanced digis have missed it, hmm. I don't temp so I can't back up although I've had loads of ewcm this morning and when I popped the stick out the lines were both dark...so looks imminent, might do a normal digi later as I have a couple left over.

Hope you girls are in with the best chance xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

I know Dee, not good at all. I had dark lines around cd14 and ewcm but the lines are getting lighter and no cm. thank goodness I've been backing them up with temping and cheapies xx
Certainly sounds like you're very close, good luck xx

Last edited:
How are you guys getting on? Did you get your positives? Are you officially in the 2ww? Based on my nearly positive on Friday I'm just going to assume I ov'd on Saturday the 22nd, making me roughly 3 dpo. X x x

Got my peak reading this morning. Just waiting on my temps to confirm it. I've got ov pains and ewcm (first time since I can't remember when but it's been along time) so signs are good. Dh is away so can't bd, last time was Sunday morning before he left so I'm hoping there's something there to meet the egg.

I had a smiley yesterday on normal digi that was negative this morning bit the advanced digi was smiley this morning...so going to assume today is ovulation day so tomorrow official 2ww. I feel in good company, got to be a good month, hoping my second acupuncture in an hour will be helpful xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

I'm on my 8th flashing smiley!! But my cheapie OPK and temp indicate that I'm 2 or 3 dpo, so I'm going to stop using the Digis and save the nine I have left for next month.

I'm 3dpo roughly too! Nice to have people who are along the same lines!

My temp went up this morning whoop whoop! Tww here I come. Being 5 days later than usual I have learnt that my body gives me tender bbs and nausea anyway so I can defo scrap that from my list of symptoms from the start. If I ignore everything I got last month there won't be anything left to spot so I should manage this ss free.

Yay for the tww Coz! I'm officially in my first tww since January, I'm now 3dpo and my boobs are a bit sore. I'm pleased about this because before my mc, my boobs were always sore in the tww but the last few cycles I've had since the mc, they haven't been sore at all and I was worried that my progesterone was too low. So I'm feeling happy that it looks like things are settling a bit for me even though I'm ov'ing 3 days later than I was.
I'm not a huge symptom spotter because I've learnt that they mean nothing really!!

Yay back! Good job you were backing up the clearblue tests! Glad your body is getting back to normal x

1dpo for me, i hope we all get through this 2WW unscathed! I had my second acupuncture yesterday which timed perfectly for ovulation and the one next week should time perfectly for any possible implantation! I didn't get normal ovulation pain yesterday which i'm seeing as a good thing as i never used to..hoping my body is chilled and doing its thing.

Glad you feel like you're body is back on track Scn xx

What is the acupuncture supposed to do Dee? Cosmogirl recommended reflexology which I'm hoping to give a try soon. X

As its based in chinese medicine its all about rebalancing the body and making sure everything is flowing properly, its meant to be very effective for fertility so i thought i'd give it a try (reflexology is also meant to be good). The first session was last week and it focused alot on my c-section scar, she put needles all round it as in chinese medicine a section cuts through 7 of the meridians and it can hinder blood flow to the reproductive organs...the scar went bright red and extremely hot and then calmed right down which was good apparantly! Yesterday she focused on my kidney and lung meridians as kidneys are responsible for reproductive health in chinese medicine and the lungs support the kidneys...who knows, i found it very relaxing so if nothing else its making me feel proactive and less stressed. I'll have 4 weekly sessions and then she'll review it and most likely will have once a month for a while. Quite pricey so we'll see xx

The theory behind it sounds good. People have been doing these things for years so there must be something to it. Can't believe how well timed your appointment was! It could of been a day or so either side but bang on ov has got to mean something good. It's getting very interesting x

The stuffy weather is giving me a sore throat! How's everyone else doing?

I'm really tired today, finding it hard to fall asleep the last couple of days, other than that I'm good x

Fertility friend has given me dotted crosshairs for Monday which would make me 3dpo but I'm thinking I'm only 2. It was only late Monday night ov pains started and with a change in cm but I had that all day Tuesday.

Just go with what you think, if it's dotted then ff isn't sure either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back