** June cycle buddies **

Morning ladies, 2nd day of testing and another low reading. Last cycle I got a high at this point. How's everyone else doing? Good luck jojo x

I'm only on cd6 so nothing to report. Feeling really chilled this time. I thought I'd be panicking as I was supposed to be getting referred for ivf 3rd July but now it's been delayed nearly 2 months I'm not panicking as much so just gonna relax this month and ill panic the month before my referral haha :)

Xx

Thank you ladies :) I'm so chilled this month I read a lot to distract me from ttc bull crap stuff and it works wanders , I like romance and kink fifty shades type lol but I love a gd romance boy meets girl sparks fly but things in the way and they overcome it all ahhhh love it hehe I haven't got one hpt in the house and that's how it will stay I'm gonna ride it out and not test which will be the first time since my mc last yr but I'm determined , hope ya get ya high reading real soon xx

Cycle day 10 for me! Ready to start getting down to it on Wednesday! How's everyone getting on? Feeling postive?!

My positivity just walked out the door and went back to work. Dh just told me he goes away for 2 wks at the weekend. If I ov later than I did the last 2 cycles we're going to miss it. Really hope I start getting highs tomorrow.

Well I'm such a worrywart! Got my high on the opk this morning so panick over lol. How's everyone else doing?

I got my first flashing smiley this morning so we've dtd! Hubby said that'll be you preggers again now with my scuba squadron!!! I had to tell him there's plenty more shagging to be done as I'm not ov'ing yet just gearing up to ... he just sighed!!! Why is it such a chore for men????

You'd think they'd love it all! I'm thinking of pretending to be too tired for it all week because that seems to be the only time dh really wants it lol x

Good one Coz :wink:
Second day of flashing smiley for me, not dtd today but will do tomorrow.

Sounds like we're all being pretty good with chilling and going for every other day, lets hope it works!! Xx

CD7 for me so nothing to report other than wishing away the days.... x

Hubby got back last night so we bd'ed. I hope I haven't ov'ed yet. I've only just started opk'ing as I didn't bother while he was away. I'm not due to for a couple more days. Back on the progesterone tomorrow for another 10 days.

My nice underwear arrived today so I may treat hubby tomorrow or maybe save it til the weekend when I'll hopefully have my smiley! I've been wearing hideous underwear since I had daughter three years ago so I need to up my game and be a bit more sexy I think! Xx

Hahah sounds like a plan! My husband has causally mentioned that I could dress up a bit more. Lol x

Think I've forgotten how to do sexy! lol my seduction lines consist of "we have a smilie" and "the soft cups have arrived". Put that with the fact I'm more bridget jones than Megan fox and my nighttime reading is a fertility guide not fifty shades hahaha. I feel sorry for my husband now.

That's what I'd got like! Coupled with my baggy holey knickers and it was great! We've even had the high heels in bed, turns out hubby likes that a lot! And I was gonna eBay them...!! Xx

It's great when you find something to put the spark back. Trying to time it right takes the fun out of it. It's got my brain ticking now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back