** June cycle buddies **

scn

Reaction score
There's a couple of us within a day or so of each other so thought we could jot everything down here together and support, rant, swap tips, do whatever really!!

I'm cd1 of my second AF since mc in April. Before being pregnant, I usually ov'd on cd 10-12, but I ov'd on cd14-16 last cycle. So I'll just have to see what happens this month. I've ordered some clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests to try alongside my cheapies this month. I'm swithering whether to take soy isoflavones or not, got a few more days to decide that.

Since my mc I've been taking
Co- enzyme Q10 300mg for egg quality
Maca root 1000mg for balancing hormones
Vitamin D 1600iu (giving total of 2000iu per day as there's 400iu in the pregnacare)
And since before mc and continuing to take
Pregnacare one tablet
Evening primrose oil 2000mg from cd1 to ovulation

So what's happening with you this month ladies?

Hi there! I'm CD 2 so I'll be joining you! I'm still 'trying' to take the relaxed approach and not notice every change but that probably wont happen! I ovulated last month CD 14-16ish as well!

I'm planning to try and lose and few pounds this month as well to see if that takes my mind off conceiving and the inevitable tww!

Welcome!
I'm on a diet too. I done slimming world a few years back and loved it, lost two and a half stone! But I've put 3 stone on since then :shock: I started following the slimming world diet again about 6 weeks ago and lost half a stone in 3 weeks but then nothing was coming off, so I've joined weight watchers online for a bit of a change and I've lost 2 pounds this week. I'm already feeling better even though there's still a lot to come off, but I think it's so true when they say 'you are what you eat'!!!! My skins so much better as well and losing the weight will obviously be a big help with TTC xxx

Last edited:
Cycle day 2 for me too. Been feeling really low these past few days so some buddies be great. I ovulated CD16 last month but I vary month to month, I've enough clear blue advanced digis to use for this month so will use them up. This will be cycle 3 on agnus castus and taking my usual zita west preconception vitamins for me and hubby. Having 21 day bloods done this month and I'm going to try acupuncture too. Hoping its 9th time lucky xx

I'm just eating such rubbish! Just made a batch of cookies though so it's not going well diet front! I'll have to give them to the other half!

We're all going to be bedding at the same time then this month! Anyone finding it hard keeping the romance alive as such when ttc? Much less romantic when it's planned and not spur of the moment!

Good luck to you Dee! Fx crossed we all get a BFP at the same time!

Cycle day 2 for me too. Been feeling really low these past few days so some buddies be great. I ovulated CD16 last month but I vary month to month, I've enough clear blue advanced digis to use for this month so will use them up. This will be cycle 3 on agnus castus and taking my usual zita west preconception vitamins for me and hubby. Having 21 day bloods done this month and I'm going to try acupuncture too. Hoping its 9th time lucky xx
Welcome!
It's certainly gets you down doesn't it? Hopefully you'll see a better cycle this month Dee, it can take AC up to 3 months to have an effect can't it?
I've had acupuncture before, not for TTC, I had it for a trapped nerve in my arm. I loved it, felt fantastic all round after 6 sessions. You'll need to keep us up to date with how you feel with it. I've had reiki before as well and that was amazing. A woman I work with does it and she gave me a session. It's hard to describe, but it made me feel very exposed, vulnerable and in a trance like state whilst having it done, so not sure I could go to a stranger and have it done.

I'm just eating such rubbish! Just made a batch of cookies though so it's not going well diet front! I'll have to give them to the other half!

We're all going to be bedding at the same time then this month! Anyone finding it hard keeping the romance alive as such when ttc? Much less romantic when it's planned and not spur of the moment!

Good luck to you Dee! Fx crossed we all get a BFP at the same time!

Well it is the weekend :whistle: start again on Monday!
Definately not romantic!! More like ' me - it's that time of the month again babe, him - oh no not again'!!!!!!!!! Some months we completely miss the window because we don't see each other if he is on nightshift and I'm working during the day. But in saying that it's difficult sometimes, the two months that we only bd'd twice, I got my bfp!!! So you don't really need to be at it like rabbits, I think we just panic in case we miss the crucial time.

Hiya can I join in too even tho I'm cd 5? I've been following a low gl diet and exercising but have been very slack the last couple of weeks!

We're totally finding it hard to keep the romance alive, we're at it like (nakered) rabbits for 2 weeks than absolutely nothing the following 2! i think we both enjoy the break :)

The month seems to be off to a good start with lots of bfps, hopefully we'll be joinng them soon x x x

Last edited:
Of course you can join in too Naomi, welcome xx
Gosh, we are torturing ourselves aren't we lol, as if TTC wasn't hard enough, we're also depriving ourselves of delicious naughty foods!! It'll all be worth it in the end, making a start now means less to come off after we give birth .... and we will all give birth!!!!!

BDing for us a nightmare most of the time to be honest, poor hubby often has issues sealing the deal and until I came here and discovered the delights of soft cups every month round ovulation was awful!

Yep agnus castus is meant to take 3 months to get into your system and do its thing so I'm persevering with it, got awful pain with my period so it's not helped with that yet but I'm hopeful.

Yum, cookies, I've no treats in the house, no willpower if there is! X

Well after having what I thought was AF yesterday (very light) there's nothing this morning which is not usual for me. I'll just have to see what happens over the day x

Hmmm hope it gets going again so you know where you are. I'm hopingy hideous pain goes so can start to feel a bit more optimistic. This is always a boring week ttc! Xx

Hi can I join, cd 1 for me. My cycles are between 25 and 29 days long. The last 2 months I got pos opk on cd 11. New for us this month is vitamins, epo and softcups. Really hope it works this month because next month is our 6th wedding anniversary which means 6 years of ttc. x

Welcome Coz! 6 years? Gosh that's a long time, have you been investigated to find out why it's taking so long?

Hi, yeah I've had blood tests and dh had sa and it was all good so they've put it down to bad timing as dh goes away with work a lot so gp wants us to keep trying a bit longer.

Bloody hell how much longer does your gp want? Lets hope some buddy luck helps you out this month xx

That's a really difficult and hard situation to be in Coz. Have you kept a count of how many cycles your husband has been home for when you had a chance of conceiving? Surely if its more than 12 your GP should be referring you on now.

I'm cd 11 usually of cd12 ish so any day fir me , I'm having a relaxed chilled out month not taking anything I mean after all I didn't take anything getting pregnant with my others or my losses apart from the one in October I had taken soy, so bd cd9 will bd tonight cd11 then cd12 and 13 if ovulation is tomoro but if not the bd will continue till I do lol, gd luck everyone :) xx

Thank you, I think because I have 2 kids from a previous relationship and that we did manage it in 09 but lost at 11 wks makes them think we can. It's all a bit complicate because we have different gps that are saying different things. Mine said he would refer us after dh had his sa but needed the results sent to him, his gp is the one that said nothing wrong keep trying. He can't change gp because it's one his work provides and I'm not eligible for registering with his. I turn 35 in October so going to wait untill then before going back to mine and seeing if I can get other tests done without needing dh to be there as his work is a bit funny with what they'll let him have time off for. If we needed treatment we'd have to go private which we can't really afford at the moment so dh isn't so keen on the idea (a source of many arguments) but he just wants to try everything we can to fall pg on our own first. To say I pull my hair out over it all is an under statement.

Last year dh was away for 9 months and was only home for about 4 weeks in that time but this was spread out, it really makes life hard.

Last year dh was away for 9 months and was only home for about 4 weeks in that time but this was spread out, it really makes life hard.

Wow that sounds so tough! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back