Hi everyone

butterfly1414

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

I hope I can write here. Im new to this site.

Been with my OH for just over 3yrs, Been ttc since day 1 of our relationship. (was ttc with an ex before)
Was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007. Was put on Metformin for 2 and a half years and it never done anything at all.
Eventually, after changing GPs, I was given Clomid in 2010. did 2 cycles of 50mg and neither resulted in Ov. Started 100mg clomid in Nov '10, and Ov'd :D
4th cycle of 100mg and i got my bfp but it sadly ended in early mc.
Have had a further 5 cycles of 100mg since, Ov'd on all, between cd18-22, but none resulting in another bfp :(
OH has had 2 SA's done and all been fine and ok with him.

GP decided to put me on a break as its not good to take too much clomid, so Ive taken a different approach by myself and Im trying Soya-Isoflavones.

My first cycle of Soy i did the dosage of CDs 3-7, 120mg,120mg,120mg,160mg,160mg. And it surprised me that FF detected Ov on cd14!! perfect textbook chart of 28days :D

Im now on my second cycle of Soy, and Ive done the dosage of CDs3-7 160mg,160mg,160mg,200mg,200mg and FF has detected Ov on CD13! lol so im now in the 2ww I guess.

do we have signatures here? How do we do them?

This is alittle about me :)

Sorry for rambling on lol

Thank u poppy. I used to use a different forum but think i need a change of scenery and a change of people now, started to feel rather down lol.

BabyDust to u xxx

:yay: once you have done 10 posts you can do your signature in ''user cp'' ( control panel )

sorry for your loss, i had a mc last year after 2 years of trying

:yay: once you have done 10 posts you can do your signature in ''user cp'' ( control panel )

sorry for your loss, i had a mc last year after 2 years of trying

OO Thank u :)

Sucks doesnt it :( Its been 14months since my mc, I just dont feel like Im ever gonna get there xxx

Babydust to u xx

yeah its been 8 months for me now and each month just gets a little bleaker! i just had my 21 day bloods though so FX all is ok and i can get some answers

no not yet waiting on OH's sperm analysis and my 21 day bloods, not sure where to go from there if everything is ok?

i want to be checked for endometriosis as it runs heavily in the family, so i guess thats what i will push for next

Im not sure to be honest, Im guessing that you'll get clomid or something but Im not sure? Hope all goes well for u tho and u get ur bfp soon! x

Thank u poppy. I used to use a different forum but think i need a change of scenery and a change of people now, started to feel rather down lol.

BabyDust to u xxx

Hey butterfly thats the reason i came here too :) hope youre ok ... its Prubear btw from the other PF.:wave:

BabyDust to u xxx

Hey butterfly thats the reason i came here too :) hope youre ok ... its Prubear btw from the other PF.:wave:

helloooooooo :wave: !! im still the same :( lol couldnt think of a different name to use hahahaha xx

im just using nicknames my OH calls me, i nearly called myself Tubby as he calls me that in a funny affectionate way :) lol

Welcome to PF. :)

I noticed your reply in LTTTC, I am on Clomid 100mg from CD2-6. This is my first cycle with it so really praying we ov and get a bfp too. :lol:

I hope your stay in TTC is a short one and that you graduate to Tri 1 soon. :)

x x

Last edited:
Hi and wlecome, fx you will get a sticky bfp soon hun.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back