Working out cycle days

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a bit confused as to my cycle days this month. I had an early mc at the end of feb and I'm currently having first AF since then. The reason I'm confused is on sunday I started with some very light brown spotting which lasted until wednesday evening when, what I would class as my proper AF, started. Should I count CD1 as sunday, or would you start from wednesday? I'm just trying to figure out when to start using my OPKs.

Thanks for any help

Cat x x x

Usually you'd count CD1 as your first day of proper red blood flow, and I'm sure that would be the case for you too but it might be worth starting the opks a couple of days early for this month just in case. So sorry for your loss :hug: x

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. I never usually get the spotting which I'm guessing is my body sorting itself out after the mc but it did confuse me! I'll count from wednesday thanks again. x x x

Mrs Cw I have been going through the exact same things as you.

18th Feb (m/c) bled for 5 days ish
4 th March 5 day bleed presumed af
18th March 3 days spotting/bleeding (lots of brown blood)

I have basically bled each two weeks since the m/c. I thought the one on the 4th was an af as it was 3 days late of my cycle before m/c. The 18th was just spotting and ive never had it. Ive come to the conclusion and after reading quite a bit. Post m/c your body and cycle will alter change and do odd things for even uP to 3 months.

Personally Im going to use opk's till my next bleed that lasts 4 days or more so hoping it to arrive about 4 th April. Then move back to my cbfm. Long story and hope I help u. Basically our bodies are sorting themselves out and may not be regular at the mo but we can still ttc!

Thanks for your reply laurat. Hopefully things will settledown for both of us soon.

I've decided to start using my OPKs next week as I was having a 28/29 day cycle before and I'll be CD10 next friday. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back