** June cycle buddies **

Oh Coz, that sounds bloody awful :-( will he be home at the right time this month?

AF well and truly here for me, got awful cramp which I never got before I was pregnant :mad: going to curl up with a hot water bottle, catch up on the apprentice from last week and then season 2 of game of thrones.

I'm cd 11 usually of cd12 ish so any day fir me , I'm having a relaxed chilled out month not taking anything I mean after all I didn't take anything getting pregnant with my others or my losses apart from the one in October I had taken soy, so bd cd9 will bd tonight cd11 then cd12 and 13 if ovulation is tomoro but if not the bd will continue till I do lol, gd luck everyone :) xx

Sounds good Jo. I was swithering whether to try soy this month, but I've decided to give myself a chance first and if nothing in a couple of months, then I'll give it a go.

He should be home for ov this month (famous last words lol). I'm with you on curling up with a hot water bottle, first 2 days are always worse for me.

I hope it goes to plan for you Coz, right where is my hottie lol

Sorry to hear you're all suffering with AF pains! My cooking spree is continuing with scones today so maybe I'll lose the diet this month and just bake treats!

I was thinking of baking some cupcakes tomorrow, a bit if comfort food to help ease the pain lol

I can't even have any comfort food ..... I really must shift this weight, it's getting me down :-(

Morning girlies, my hubby has just hot footed it to the hospital with his sperm sample in his pocket, preying its all ok. I've booked my first acupuncture appointment for next Tuesday, period pains lessening, I will be positive today! Xx

Morning, good luck with the tests. Acupuncture sounds really interesting, you'll have to let us know how you get on x

Morning! Hope your tests go well and it's good news for you!

AF has finished today now so may have to practice baby making tonight ;) Haha!

Good luck with the tests Dee! My hubby got his results back today, which were good. I've never seen anyone look so relieved!

Rae Rae you're keen! Me and hubby are usually still enjoying a sex break at that stage! :)

Evening ladies. Good to hear your DH results are good Naomi, I hope for the same result for your DH Dee.
Went back to work today and I'm shattered! Got a splitting headache and have had bad cramp all day :-( AF is really heavy today which is so not like me, by the third day it's usually really just spotting and completely gone by day 4. Must just be things all different now after the mc and D&C.
Think I'm going to have an early night with my hot water bottle.

Ah boo, I hope you're feeling better soon. I find brufen really helps me x

Morning ladies, I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall this morning. Had a talk with dh last night about what he thinks our step should be. Turns out when he got his sa results he didn't actually discuss them with the dr just got them over the phone so wasn't able to ask what else can we do. He also said that for legal reasons his dr isn't allowed to disclose any of his medical records so wouldn't of been able to send a copy of his results to my gp for referral anyway. Why didn't he say so when he came to my gp with me and was asked to do test in the first place and why didn't he ask his dr if he could the referral because mine would send a copy of my results?! :wall2:

Hiya, I know I'm late to join in but I'm CD1 today so don't think I'm too far behind u all. The witch arrived dead on time! Going into my 3rd clomid cycle now! Hoping I should ov on cd14 this time as my cycles have shortened from 35-40 days to my last one being 29 days. Maybe this one will be a perfect 28 days and give me my BFP!!!

Sending u all lots of luck and baby dust for June! Xx

Sorry af came but yay on the shorter cycle. Fx it's third time's the charm for you x

Good luck with the tests Dee! My hubby got his results back today, which were good. I've never seen anyone look so relieved!

Thanks, I do so hope they come back ok, i would much rather me have the problem if indeed there is one. I am in such a funk over all this at the moment, I just can't seem to break out of it. I know the more stressed and upset about it the worse it will be ttc but i feel so negative about it and i feel increasingly angry, not good :mad:

Fx crossed for you Dee that you get the results you want!

Anyone else find that they're super tired at the beginning of your cycle! Feel like I need a nap but too much work to do today!

Morning ladies, I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall this morning. Had a talk with dh last night about what he thinks our step should be. Turns out when he got his sa results he didn't actually discuss them with the dr just got them over the phone so wasn't able to ask what else can we do. He also said that for legal reasons his dr isn't allowed to disclose any of his medical records so wouldn't of been able to send a copy of his results to my gp for referral anyway. Why didn't he say so when he came to my gp with me and was asked to do test in the first place and why didn't he ask his dr if he could the referral because mine would send a copy of my results?! :wall2:

Coz that's terrible, what was the point of his GP doing the bloody test if he is unwilling to share the results, I'm sure he can share the results with your husbands permission.

Hiya, I know I'm late to join in but I'm CD1 today so don't think I'm too far behind u all. The witch arrived dead on time! Going into my 3rd clomid cycle now! Hoping I should ov on cd14 this time as my cycles have shortened from 35-40 days to my last one being 29 days. Maybe this one will be a perfect 28 days and give me my BFP!!!

Sending u all lots of luck and baby dust for June! Xx
Welcome Charlie! At least you can see the clomid doing something positive to your cycle. Fingers crossed for third time lucky, I'm hoping for a third time lucky baby after 2 mc.

Thanks, I do so hope they come back ok, i would much rather me have the problem if indeed there is one. I am in such a funk over all this at the moment, I just can't seem to break out of it. I know the more stressed and upset about it the worse it will be ttc but i feel so negative about it and i feel increasingly angry, not good :mad:

Aww Dee, sorry your feeling like that. At least investigations are under way to hopefully provide you with some answers soon as to what is going on.

Fx crossed for you Dee that you get the results you want!

Anyone else find that they're super tired at the beginning of your cycle! Feel like I need a nap but too much work to do today!

Yes I always feel more tired as well and I don't sleep well at the best of times :wall2:

Cd4 for me and my cramps have gone and flow is lighter today, yesterday was a nightmare .... sore head, bad cramps and super heavy flow! Was feeling sorry for myself as I'm just not used to these types of periods, I usually bleed for 3 days, 1 light, 1 medium and 1 light, with no cramps!!! Anyway, every day that passes, is one day closer to ov so I'm busy planning bd days. Said as much to DH and he said oh no!!!!! I think he enjoyed the bd break as much as me when I was pregnant!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back