** June cycle buddies **

Thanks scn! Fingers crossed 3 is our lucky number this month! Xx

You would think it's that's simple but apparently not. I will leave it for a while but if we still haven't got anywhere he will have to go and speak to them again and ask / demand they do something for us.

I am also having a funky af this month, next to nothing today. Cd1 is usually light but painfull and then 2 and 3 is really heavy. Yesterday was stupidly heavy and today almost gone and other than a headache, no pain. I don't know what's going on. I did start epo this month so I don't know if that's got anything to do with it?

I used EPO before I was pg and it was fine xx it's a total pain, you think you have gotten to know your cycle pretty good and then it all goes to pot!!

Morning ladies, I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall this morning. Had a talk with dh last night about what he thinks our step should be. Turns out when he got his sa results he didn't actually discuss them with the dr just got them over the phone so wasn't able to ask what else can we do. He also said that for legal reasons his dr isn't allowed to disclose any of his medical records so wouldn't of been able to send a copy of his results to my gp for referral anyway. Why didn't he say so when he came to my gp with me and was asked to do test in the first place and why didn't he ask his dr if he could the referral because mine would send a copy of my results?! :wall2:

So was there a problem with your oh SA results, or you dont know because the doctor wont disclose? Shouldn't the doctor give your oh a copy of the report,which he then could give to your doctor? Sounds like a nightmare hun, bloody doctors! X

They gave him the results over the phone and all they said was it was good and nothing more needs to be done. It's a bit complicated because of his job, kind of like private care and they like to keep all medical issues in house so to speak. I was just very frustrated with him because he never said anything about this being a possible problem when we both went to se my gp to discuss my blood test results. His drs are normally pretty good and I think if there had been a problem with his sa they would of done something but because he's fine and I'm not their patient they're not going to do anything. It's all very confusing x

Do you think if he phones them up they would at least tell him the numbers? Then at least you would have an idea. Just make sure he's armed with a pen lol! X

I've put that to him and he says he'll do it when he gets a spare 5 minutes. I know they've got him a really busy schedule this week so it might not happen just yet. In the mean time I can look forward to my monthly opk's, started using the clearblue advance digis last month and still have loads left so I'll be using them again in a few days time. Still waiting on the soft cups to arrive but hopefully they'll be here in time. Is anyone else doing opk's this month?

I've got another months supply of the advanced digis so will be using them up, be interesting to see how many flashing days I get this time! Probably start on Monday cd10 xx

I'll be testing from Sunday cd7. It will be interesting to see if we get the same readings as last month, I had 1 low, 3 high and then my peak. I bought the 20 test box so if I'm only using 5 a month it could last me while x

I'll be opking cd13 and 14 and possible 15 to see when I am 1dpo. I Ovd on day 14 last month for the first time so I think the clomid will help me ov on day 14 again. Cd2 today and time to take clomid again! Being on the hot flushes! Xx

How are we all? I'm good although nearly forgot to take my clomid today!! Just took it now! Cd3 and af is looking like its coming to an end. Should be ready to start all the fun and games on Sunday!

Xx

Morning, AF over and gone with, it was a long and heavy one so hoping it was a good clear out! CD8 for me so going to start opking Monday, hoping to bd every other day til my solid smiley, hubby was meant to be away next weekend which is most likely when I'll ovulate if I get a good cycle again this month but he's not now so v pleased! Got my acupuncture Tuesday, come on my bfp! Xx

Oh and my 'the baby making bible' by Emma cannon has just arrived for my weekend reading, anyone read it? Xx

I've not heard of that book, lets us know if it's any good. Af has gone for me now too. I start testing tomorrow, hopefully get my peak by the end of the week if I'm the same as last month. Not sure how often we'll dtd but hoping for everyday from first high reading.

Hi ladies, AF also gone for me and started my advanced digi opk's today cd7. Before mc I ov'd cd10-12 but the cycle after mc was cd21 and the one just gone was cd14, so thought I better start the opk's sharp just in case it moves forward again.

Hope you've all had a good weekend xx

Hi ladies, I haven't started opk'ing yet as my oh is away and if I ov while he's not here, I'd rather not know about it. However, I'll be jumping him as soon as he gets in from the airport on tues night! Lol. Hope you're all good x

So I'm about 4-5 dpo I think trying to not think about it to much as this is my chilled out month all I did was do digi opks wen I thought I was ovulating n got a smiley so went fir gold lol waiting game now xx

So I'm about 4-5 dpo I think trying to not think about it to much as this is my chilled out month all I did was do digi opks wen I thought I was ovulating n got a smiley so went fir gold lol waiting game now xx

Good luck jojo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back