******** June 2014 Mummies ********

Sorry you June Mummies are still suffering so much, can't be much fun. I'm still feeling sick in the morning and til lunch but have managed an evening meal the last couple of weeks, craving really healthy things though at the mo so pleased about that! Have put on half a pound now after losing at the start. Hope you all feel better for Christmas! x

16 weeks mw appointment tomorrow. Anyone else had theres yet and what should i expect from it xx

I had mine yesterday, she gave me blood results, did urine and bp, then said lets have a feel of your belly...I asked her to check hb, I dnt think she would have done had I not asked, then again my midwife is a little 'laxy daisy' but luckily I'm used to her as I had her last year lol! X

Hi all....
Just to let you know that we are officially team BLUE! Found out yesterday at scan. Pics to follow :) x

Nice to see a new thread up!

Got my paint samples through today for the nursery eeek. I wanted a sort of aqua colour with orange and possibly yellow accessories but the ones I ordered look more minty green :oooo:. I am rubbish at choosing paint!

Thanks - so excited, OH Is over the moon too. He'd be over the moon anyway, but he's always wanted a son - his daughter is really happy too. It was great to have reassurance too that it's all fine, the consultant did all measurements and all is on track - plus fab photos of his little hands and face. Best investment I've ever made on a private scan, so glad we did it! Now for the january sales and all things team blue! x

Little boys are so cuddly, well mine is more than dd ever was, he's a proper mummys little boy so I secretly want another boy lol!

Good to see you all over here in tri 2!
Sorry to those still feeling sick, hope you feel better soon! I'm still feeling tired,could sleep for a week.

On the bright side...car seat arrived today! Wahoo! And lots of movement going on tonight.

Congrats airyfairy on your little blue bundle!
Xx

Morning ladies, how r we all? Got my mw appointment at half 11, then drive back up to scotlan to be with family for xmas, oh gets home from offshore tomorrow too. Just not looking forward to a 6 hour drive on my own, which will take longer cos i will need to stop loads and im sure the roads will be busy, roll on bed time, ha xx

Hope everyone has a amazing xmas and feed the little one lots of xmas dinner!.. I think we are all going to be pretty shocked how much time will fly once january comes round.. scary/exciting stuff! xx

Morning ladies, how r we all? Got my mw appointment at half 11, then drive back up to scotlan to be with family for xmas, oh gets home from offshore tomorrow too. Just not looking forward to a 6 hour drive on my own, which will take longer cos i will need to stop loads and im sure the roads will be busy, roll on bed time, ha xx

Im the opposite to you got my oh going offshore boxing day then Im driving south 500 miles to be with my family for new year! Dreading the drive with me and my 2 year old who doesn't sleep....

Got hubs home tonight and that's it till the new year then :)
Although last year on Xmas eve, me and some friends drove to heathrow at 4am to pick him up. I hadn't seen him since September. Was just ace to see him coming through arrivals :D

I'm looking forward to an Xmas at home this year. I'm cooking for my mom and brother :) so excited.

Also have a sofa coming tomorrow... Should have arrived Tuesday... But just never turned up! They didn't phone us or anything! Took us 2 hours and 4 phonecalls! Not impressed with Harvey's

Xx

Can I be added to the list please dani - June 27th :) nice to see some familiar names here, hope all u ladies are doing well x

Morning ladies. Starting to feel left out of all the Christmas parties and drinking now :( looks like everyone is having fun out while Im stuck at home feeling sick and going to bed early! Didn't bother me last time at all so don't know why it is this time, maybe cos I had a very drunk husband come in last night and make a mess everywhere.

I'm getting the so since you can't drink I can have a few beers and you can drive can't you?
Stoopid men lol

Xx

I am really not missing the drink. Im happy going out woth friends and not drinking and come home when everyone starts to get drunk and oh is happy coming home with me. xx

Hello tri 2 peeps, I'm finally here after having my due date pushed back to 28th. I have to say, I'm jealous about all you girls with gender scans and movement! This is the first weekend I've had where I don't feel zonked with fatigue ((hurray)). I'm looking forward to sales shopping for baby stuff. Hope you are all having a comfortable start to the festive period .. Merry Christmas!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back