**JULY TESTING THREAD**

I am out for this month too hubby and I dtd yesterday and I bled afterwards. I tested this morning and they are negative. I haven’t started bleeding yet so I am not sure what to do? Do I just wait? X
Sorry hun :( x

Aww this month seems rubbish!! Sorry ladies, fingers crossed for next month! Also good luck to everyone still to test!

AF due today and no hint of her yet, keeping my fingers crossed. I do feel different in my body but I’m thinking I’m just run down I’m not going to get my hopes up. X

Fingers crossed for you!

I had some cramping on Saturday so I think that was ovulation day, making me now in the TWW. Ugh.

Ladies I’m not due to test until the 16th but I couldn’t resist taking a test just to check. I feel like I can see a line but I’m not sure

View attachment 91169
I think I see a line! Fingers crossed it gets darker for you over the next few days!

We need some BFP’s in this thread - what a hard month for everyone so far! Fingers crossed more BFP’s start to come! I’m 8dpo today and feeling pretty calm. No symptoms at all so not feeling like it’s my month which means I haven’t had the urge to POAS yet! I’m normally a bit of an addict :cheer:

I’m out! This was the most cruel month yet, I took a test this morning and it’s the first time in my whole 20 months TTC that I had a faint line, was so excited and of course, AF has arrived. Mean mean mean!!
Xx

I’m out! This was the most cruel month yet, I took a test this morning and it’s the first time in my whole 20 months TTC that I had a faint line, was so excited and of course, AF has arrived. Mean mean mean!!
Xx

Sorry Hannah. Best of luck for next month x

Xx
Oh I’m so sorry AF showed after your faint +ve I hope you are ok xx

How's everyone who's still to test doing? I think I'm about 5dpo and haven't noticed anything different to my usual cycle so far. My toddler's been keeping me busy so I haven't had much time to symptom spot, thankfully!

So I had a positive ovulation test today, DTD last night and two days before that, but won’t have the opportunity today at all. Fingers crossed we’ve done enough this month!

Hello please can I be put down for July 30th please I had a miscarriage end of June and i got a positive opk today along with some cramps so I’m guessing im ovulating.

Hello please can I be put down for July 30th please I had a miscarriage end of June and i got a positive opk today along with some cramps so I’m guessing im ovulating.
Sorry to hear about your mc star I will add you to the testing list good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back