**JULY TESTING THREAD**

Congratulations on your BFP! Did you get your :bfp: today? And do you want to be added to the testing list? You’ll be our first for July xx

Thank you, Yes I confirmed it this morning If you wouldn’t mind that would be lovely xx

Thank you, Yes I confirmed it this morning If you wouldn’t mind that would be lovely xx

woohoo!! Added you on congratulations again. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! Xx

I’m 11DPO today and I’ve started with some pink bleeding. My cycles are a little shorter than average at about 25 days so it could be AF starting early. If it was implantation bleeding when would you expect to get a positive pregnancy test?
In my last pregnancy I got a faaaaaint positive the day after my implantation dip. Two days after that I knew for sure xxx

Hi everyone! Could I have the 24th please?

I was on this forum when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2017/2018 so it's nice to be back :)

My daughter is turning 2 this month and we've decided to start trying for baby number 2. OH is much keener than I am, but I think that's because I had PND after my daughter was born and I'm terrified of it happening again.

We've not been particularly careful the last couple of months so thought we might start trying officially this month.

Baby dust to everyone.
:dust:

I have tested again this morning and I do have line progression top test is Thursday evening middle Friday morning bottom Saturday morning. However I have started to spot again this morning and I am really worried that I am having another chemical. With my last chemical the lines didn’t get darker and I had a negative the next morning. I just feel like it is happening again :-(

D4643104-2210-466C-BEAC-D78775221644.jpeg

Hi everyone! Could I have the 24th please?

I was on this forum when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2017/2018 so it's nice to be back :)

My daughter is turning 2 this month and we've decided to start trying for baby number 2. OH is much keener than I am, but I think that's because I had PND after my daughter was born and I'm terrified of it happening again.

We've not been particularly careful the last couple of months so thought we might start trying officially this month.

Baby dust to everyone.
:dust:

Added you to the 24th lovely best of luck to you xx

I have tested again this morning and I do have line progression top test is Thursday evening middle Friday morning bottom Saturday morning. However I have started to spot again this morning and I am really worried that I am having another chemical. With my last chemical the lines didn’t get darker and I had a negative the next morning. I just feel like it is happening again :-(

View attachment 91112
Some spotting is normal during early stages and can be caused by everything bedding in and settling down. Those lines are looking good though. Keeping everything crossed for you <3

Some spotting is normal during early stages and can be caused by everything bedding in and settling down. Those lines are looking good though. Keeping everything crossed for you <3

Thank you <3 I am driving my self mad googling to see if anyone has had line progression with a chemical but I can’t find any straight answers. I guess all I can do is wait and try not to pee on all of the sticks!

View attachment 91112

You've got good line progression! Fingers crossed your spotting is just that bean settling in x

You've got good line progression! Fingers crossed your spotting is just that bean settling in x

Thanks @malagueta I know there are lots of things that can cause spotting and it definitely isn’t bleeding at the moment so I am trying to keep relaxed but I am constantly checking and wiping :-( x

I’m out ladies AF turned up 4 days early! keeping everything crossed for you all I hope we see plenty of :bfp: on the front page this month xx

I’m out ladies AF turned up 4 days early! keeping everything crossed for you all I hope we see plenty of :bfp: on the front page this month xx

Sorry, rb. Hope you have better luck next month x

@Mrsbridge17 @malagueta Thanks ladies, pretty disappointed but onwards and upwards every month I get AF is a month closer to getting a BPF it’ll happen for me one day :) xx

I am out for this month too hubby and I dtd yesterday and I bled afterwards. I tested this morning and they are negative. I haven’t started bleeding yet so I am not sure what to do? Do I just wait? X

I am out for this month too hubby and I dtd yesterday and I bled afterwards. I tested this morning and they are negative. I haven’t started bleeding yet so I am not sure what to do? Do I just wait? X
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that absolutely gutted for you :-( what tests did you use? Have you spoken to your GP? Xx

Oh no MrsBridge I am so sorry :(

Good luck to everyone who is still going to test.

Got my pos opk yesterday, DTD night before that and we might again tonight, not sure. Could you please put me down for July 20? I have had miserably short LPs (8 days long!) so if that hasn't resolved I'm sure I'll be out well before then. At least I'll know sooner rather than later.

Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that absolutely gutted for you :-( what tests did you use? Have you spoken to your GP? Xx

I used the simple and clear ones from savers and then followed up with a FRER which had a faint positive but I’m taking that as a sign hcg is decreasing. I have been told by gp to test again in 2-3 days but I think I’ll have started bleeding by then x

I used the simple and clear ones from savers and then followed up with a FRER which had a faint positive but I’m taking that as a sign hcg is decreasing. I have been told by gp to test again in 2-3 days but I think I’ll have started bleeding by then x

I’m so sorry to hear that really is the worst news really keeping everything crossed for you though. Please let me know if you if you want me to take your name off the testing list if it’s insensitive. Sending you a big hug and I hope all will be ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back