**JULY TESTING THREAD**

rb101

Reaction score
Last edited:
Can I have 7 July please. This is the first month of me and my partner trying for our second. Thanks

Thanks for creating!

can I please have 11th?
Will most likely start testing way before this though cause I have zero self control!

not expecting anything to actually happen this month even though we’ve been trying. My body is still trying to recover since my d&c in December, still not had a proper period but have had brown spotting twice 35 days apart and I was a 35 day cycle girl before the miscarriage. Been doing alllllllll sorts to try and get a thick lining this month so even if I don’t get a positive test I’ll be so curious to see what my period is like and if everything I’ve done has made a difference or not!!

Good luck everyone! Hope to see a lot of bfps!!! Xxx

Thanks for creating!

can I please have 11th?
Will most likely start testing way before this though cause I have zero self control!

not expecting anything to actually happen this month even though we’ve been trying. My body is still trying to recover since my d&c in December, still not had a proper period but have had brown spotting twice 35 days apart and I was a 35 day cycle girl before the miscarriage. Been doing alllllllll sorts to try and get a thick lining this month so even if I don’t get a positive test I’ll be so curious to see what my period is like and if everything I’ve done has made a difference or not!!

Good luck everyone! Hope to see a lot of bfps!!! Xxx

ohh best of luck keeping everything crossed for you xx

Can anyone see this slight shadow??
I’m only 7dpo. Not due af til the 11th (35 day cycles) so I really have no business testing just now but I have no self control and have 20 tests lol!

I’ve had shadows on these tests in the past but made sure this was a good batch by water testing a couple!

A09E1127-3297-464B-A7C4-76DE3A6855FD.jpeg

Hi all,
I’m only 7dpo. Not due af til the 11th (35 day cycles) so I really have no business testing just now but I have no self control and have 20 tests lol

I’ve had shadows on these tests in the past but made sure this was a good batch by water testing a couple!

View attachment 91102

That looks positive to me little person! Congratulations! I am stalking the forum for other mommy’s testing or about to test as I’ve just had a couple of faint lines myself. Xx

Hi all,

That looks positive to me little person! Congratulations! I am stalking the forum for other mommy’s testing or about to test as I’ve just had a couple of faint lines myself. Xx
I’m not getting my hopes up! Still 8 days til af! Could be nothing!
I hope yours is the real deal xxx

I’m not getting my hopes up! Still 8 days til af! Could be nothing!
I hope yours is the real deal xxx

Thank you. I think it probably is. I can’t work out a due date at the moment. If it’s from LMP it would be 28/2 but I think it’ll be closer to mid March If I am honest x

I’m only 7dpo. Not due af til the 11th (35 day cycles) so I really have no business testing just now but I have no self control and have 20 tests lol!

View attachment 91102
I think maybe I can see a shadow, but I’m looking at it on my phone screen so its hard to make out. Fingers crossed for you!

I’m 11DPO today and I’ve started with some pink bleeding. My cycles are a little shorter than average at about 25 days so it could be AF starting early. If it was implantation bleeding when would you expect to get a positive pregnancy test?

I’m 11DPO today and I’ve started with some pink bleeding. My cycles are a little shorter than average at about 25 days so it could be AF starting early. If it was implantation bleeding when would you expect to get a positive pregnancy test?

I got a faint positive at what I think was 10DPO without FMU xx

View attachment 91102

I see a hint of something fingers crossed xx

Hi all,

Congratulations on your BFP! Did you get your :bfp: today? And do you want to be added to the testing list? You’ll be our first for July xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back