**JULY TESTING THREAD**

I used the simple and clear ones from savers and then followed up with a FRER which had a faint positive but I’m taking that as a sign hcg is decreasing. I have been told by gp to test again in 2-3 days but I think I’ll have started bleeding by then x
I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending hugs x

Well after 3 days of pink spotting which subsided, AF has properly arrived today. It’s very odd as my period is usually very heavy from day 1, but hey ho. According to my app I’m due to ovulate again around 16 July as I have slightly shorter cycles than average, so can you put me down to test on 30 July please. Fingers crossed for everyone else still waiting to test x

Hi can I be added please? I’ll be testing on 18th July :)

Sorry, Mrs Bridge. Might be worth speaking to your GP about having some tests done if this isn't your first early loss?

@Sparrow, hope you have better luck second time around this month!

12dpo for me today and bfn! The shadow I had last week lead to nothing! Due af on Saturday! Just hope there is a flow there this month and not just spotting again!!!

Hi just wondering if it’s ok to put me down for tomorrow I am actually 12 days late with a cycle of 50 days

Hi just wondering if it’s ok to put me down for tomorrow I am actually 12 days late with a cycle of 50 days
I tested it’s bfn I have called the doctor as not normal to go from 34-36 to day 51 so far

I’m out, spotting and cramping a day earlier than anticipated. Reeeeeally hoping this turns into full flow. Never wanted to bleed to much in all my life!!!

Sorry JemJem and Littleperson. July hasn't been a great month so far, has it? :( Good luck for next month x

I tested it’s bfn I have called the doctor as not normal to go from 34-36 to day 51 so far
Sorry I missed your post
Good luck for next month fingers crossed for you and I hope everything goes ok at the doctors x

I’m out, spotting and cramping a day earlier than anticipated. Reeeeeally hoping this turns into full flow. Never wanted to bleed to much in all my life!!!
Sorry to hear that hun. But I hope you get a tidy flow so you have some peace of mind better luck for next month xx

Sorry I missed your post
Good luck for next month fingers crossed for you and I hope everything goes ok at the doctors x
I am on day 53 now and still nothing it’s so frustrating I have looked at the reviews for the tests I have on amazon and they are mostly bad like ladies getting negative test with a different brand and get strong positives but will see what is said on Tuesday x

I am on day 53 now and still nothing it’s so frustrating I have looked at the reviews for the tests I have on amazon and they are mostly bad like ladies getting negative test with a different brand and get strong positives but will see what is said on Tuesday x

I went 60 days without a period once. It can just happen once in a while unfortunately :(

Aww this month seems rubbish!! Sorry ladies, fingers crossed for next month! Also good luck to everyone still to test!

AF due today and no hint of her yet, keeping my fingers crossed. I do feel different in my body but I’m thinking I’m just run down I’m not going to get my hopes up. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back