***JULY TESTING THREAD*** 8 BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi can you put me down for the 31st please? I will be 14 days past ovulation by then. I dont have anything to test with mind.... :rotfl: Thanks :hug:

according to fertility friend i'm 30dpo (it is dpo?) so i should of be due on the 14th june not 15 :)

xxsammyxx said:
Hi can you put me down for the 31st please? I will be 14 days past ovulation by then. I dont have anything to test with mind.... :rotfl: Thanks :hug:

no problemo your added to the list hun.... Good luck and baby dust xxx

i should be ovulating on tues 22nd, and ive bought those first response 6 days early tests ( BOGOF in boots!) so i know i should wait til tues 5th aug to test thats when my AF is due but i really wanna try testing early on the 31st. so squeeze me in for this july thread testing on the 31st please xxx

Thank you muchly!!! I dont think i have ovulated yet, plan to BD tomorrow morning... fingers crossed we catch that eggy this time and then im going to give Cheri a big hug! :hug:

I'm out for this month gals! :(

Never mind tho still holding on to the July importance from cherri as being a month of conception which will make August my Bfp which is what Jennyrenny predicted - she was quite certain when i emailed her back that it was an August bfp from a cycle which begins in July. can only :pray: and baby dance :rotfl:

sandee said:
Nice to meet you Holly Hobby! That avatar brings back so many childhood memories as I had a holly hobby doll myself! Welcome and baby dust to you! :wave:

Hi :wave: I've still got my Holly, from... 1974 :shock: Who would have thought she'd last so long :dance: I can remember when I was given her 34 years ago! EEK!!!

I also had the quilt cover and curtains with all her friends on, Holly is modern these days though!

anyway lol, thanks for all this welcomes, and glad I'm not the only 31st tester :)
i've only got 2 tests for £1 from the Pound shop though, says over 99% accurate, I don't think they could get away selling them if they didn't work? How can chemists charge £15 when they can be made for 50p? :think:

Good luck everyone :wave:

Don't think it's my month again girls. The normal week of spotting before AF has started and I just can't see how I can be PG and spotting as usual :wall: :wall:

Looks like Cheri was wrong for me again :roll: How come she get's other people right but has got me wrong twice? :cry:

I see 2 positives in the title! :dance: well done and congratualtions :dance:
Let's hope August is a good month for everyone else :hug:

I did one of those working out your fertile day things last night and it says today for ovulation, but I am going on a hunch here and saying it was actually a few days ago for me when I was having all those period like pains. Nevertheless put an effort in today just incase, so think today was my last hope for this month, now just a waiting game and in my 2WW (hope it flies by! was never good at waiting!)

well I'm gonna be testing tonight, my af was due on the 14th... yes yes I know I should use FMU but I cant wait!

Skairdy dont ask me why :think: ( although I am very good at doing tarot cards and my grandmama is a gypsy lol ) i have a good feeling about you this month. And spotting could be implantion bleeding! :pray:

good luck girls!!!

tabby arent you supposed to test on a morning?
good luck and as they say, plenty of baby dust! :)

skairdy plz dnt give up just yet hun...like tabby sed i also got a feeling bout u this month.
Very strange how we connect to ppl when we have never met them.
Still holding hope for you hun :pray:

Lol thanks jemz I know I'm not mad now. I dunno yesterday I was reading some posts and I just totally got good feeling about skairdy getting preg lol! I've never even talked to her! :rotfl:

Yeh HollyHobby you are supposed to use your first wee wee of the morning but I a very impatient person, actually this is the first preg test I've done since april lol!!! my periods were all over the place but I am praying that I am preg this month! xxx

good luck girls!! xxx

tabby your optimism is infectious ! :D I'm loving it!
I'm convinced I'm now making a boy and that it has happened! he's been through all his baby hood and it's his first day at school - my bad! :wall:
And if it is a boy I might want another, a girl - as I say my bad bad bad :wall:

This 2 week wait is bad huh?
let's see has it been an hour yet? :lol:

I think I'll probably last till the 30th at this rate as technically this could have been a 27 day cycle for all I know!

Lol I'm always optimistic and smiling lol I must annoy people so much! :rotfl:

I've already got names, a few baby clothes :rotfl: also I've just been registered as a childminder so I've got my spare room as a nursery!!! :lol: :lol: I haven't tried putting my chinchillas in the travel cot yet lol! :rotfl:

Well i have given up testing now i've given up all hope i'm preg too although i haven't had a visit from the witch i've decided to give up and w8 till she comes and if she isn't here by monday or tuesday i'm going to take anotehr test but i'm not holding out much hope :cry:

Anna, best of luck for August, but you know, you havn't started yet so there is still a chance :hug:

------

Tabby why am I not putting it past you to have already put the chinchillas in the travel cot! :fib: :shakehead: :rotfl:

Talking of buying things, how tempting is that? I want to but he says no :shakehead:

Also is it possible to ovulate 10 days after AF do you think and still have a 28 day cycle? :?

ETA: anyone used ' early detection one step pregnancy test - FAST RESULTS'? I imagine these are like the ebay cheapies you refer to, as was 2 for £1. I'm almost not convinced they can be that acurate for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back