***JULY TESTING THREAD*** 8 BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skairdykat said:
My crampy feeling has gone now and feel completely normal now - well as normal as I get that is
crazymad.gif

Aww Anna it must be driving you mad. How many days late are you?
could you be having cramping pain becasuse your ov?

Maybe, but I had really bad pains last week which like OV pains but much stronger. I was due to OV last Thursday :think:

Hiya Ladies :wave:

Well the witch got me today and with full force too :( :moon:

Oh well roll on this month now and I am going to try the charting thing to see if that helps!

Good luck everyone else :hug:

Kate x

:hug: :hug: :hug: To those ladies struck down by AF!!!

Rene70...huge congrats! You are our first BFP for July???? :cheer:

Anna23 said:
argh i hate my body atm after giving me all these preg symptoms it decided to give me acking pains where my uterus is aswell as the usual preg symptoms, my breasts and chest are veiny (a sure sign for me) they are also sensitive and tingly, i've been feeling nausious, frequent toilet trips, i'm very emotional i even cried watching my big fat greek wedding I NEVER do that watching films but then again i can pass that off as grieving, i had what i remember with bambino stretching pains well basicly i've been feeling like i did with bambino, james and emma except with the acky tummy argh i wish i'd get that bfp or the hag decides to make her apperiance :roll: :roll:

well i'm achaly due today and i'm still getting the acking pains in my uterus but they seem to only be in the morning!! either that or i don't notice it later in the day lol, my breasts are even worse today they are sooooo sore i can't even lye on them i was so sure a pg test would say bfp this morning i even got up at 5am to take it but again it was a bfn the only thing i can think is mabe i am and it's too early to tell on the test, well either that or i'm not and the hag is on her way and my body is so out of sorts becasue of whats happend and is trying to sort it's self out :roll:. I'm thinknig of going to the docs if i get time tomorrow as i almost passed out while doing arobics yesterday (i did all the low options and didn't over do it) and i never feel dizy/faint during exercise, its just getting the time to go docs i've been saying i'll do it for a few days now but haven't had any time to do it

aww sorry mrsH :( :hug:

Good luck anna :hug:
Come on skairdy keep that witch away :moon:

Thanks for your replies ladies :hug:

Yeah I know the cow got me, but this month coming up she aint welcome :twisted:

:)

kate x

This seems a good supportive thread, could you add me for the 31st? I'll probably be the last one to test :?
That's the date I'm due on, but I have to go to the hospital on that afternoon too ( not baby related or anything like that) so will be a funny sort of day for me one way or the other.
I'm planning on testing on the 31st and say no period, then testing the next day too as I have 2 tests. Will just have to keep fingers crossed. :pray:

Love to all, and chin up for next month for those who got their period already xx

Nice to meet you Holly Hobby! That avatar brings back so many childhood memories as I had a holly hobby doll myself! Welcome and baby dust to you! :wave:

HollyHobby said:
This seems a good supportive thread, could you add me for the 31st? I'll probably be the last one to test :?
That's the date I'm due on, but I have to go to the hospital on that afternoon too ( not baby related or anything like that) so will be a funny sort of day for me one way or the other.
I'm planning on testing on the 31st and say no period, then testing the next day too as I have 2 tests. Will just have to keep fingers crossed. :pray:

Love to all, and chin up for next month for those who got their period already xx

Hiya :wave:

welcome to TTC hun, sure I will add you to the list now xxx

Good luck and baby dust xxxx

Hiya Holly Hobby :wave:

Your avatar brought back memories for me too - I use love Holly Hobby and had the bed spread and curtains :lol:

Anyway good luck with TTC and fingers crossed for your BFP

Kate xx

May i join the july testing thread please,my cycles varies alot from 27-33 days now each month is not the same days so going by my longest cycle day af should be due on the 20th.but i'll test early morning on the 21st.

Good luck everyone.x

MrsH said:
Hiya Holly Hobby :wave:

Your avatar brought back memories for me too - I use love Holly Hobby and had the bed spread and curtains :lol:

Anyway good luck with TTC and fingers crossed for your BFP

Kate xx

I had the Holly Hobby bedspread too :cheer:

Welcome to the forum and hope you stay in TTC is a short one (in a nice way lol)

Sorry AF got you Mrs H :hug:

starlight said:
May i join the july testing thread please,my cycles varies alot from 27-33 days now each month is not the same days so going by my longest cycle day af should be due on the 20th.but i'll test early morning on the 21st.

Good luck everyone.x

:wave:

hiya darling, just added you to the list.... good luck chuck xxx

I don't think I'll be able to wait till I'm four days late LOL.
I've even changed my sig and removed the not testing till the 28th bit :oops:
I've got 3 cheapie HPT's and 2 CB digitals so I may start testing even before AF is due LOL.
Although I'm always wary of testing before AF is due because of chemical pregnancies :?

Hey all can you please add me for testing on the 30th (AF's due then) im hoping we'l be lucky :pray: Good luck everyone for testing :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back