***JULY TESTING THREAD*** 8 BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi hon! Can you add me for July 25th pretty please? :D

sandee said:
Hi hon! Can you add me for July 25th pretty please? :D

Updated with your testing date darling... im praying for you hunni.... sending you lots of baby dust
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hellooooooo

Can you add me please :wave:

AF due on 13th/14th July! she had better stay away :evil:

Good luck everyone

Kate xx

MrsH said:
Hellooooooo

Can you add me please :wave:

AF due on 13th/14th July! she had better stay away :evil:

Good luck everyone

Kate xx

Hiya hunni :wave:

I will stick you down for testing on the 15th?? gives AF a change to stay away!!

good luck and baby dust to ya xxx

not sure when im testing. Just wanted to say good luck you all il be keeping my eye out for those bfp's :moon:

Feel the need to throw lots of sticky healthy baby dust to everyone....right.......NOW!

:dance: :dance: 5 days till i can test (i know i know i have already tested :roll: ) :dance: :dance:

make sure my strawberies are in there with me or i'll be a mad woman :evil: :rotfl:

Any BFP's yet ?????

Don't have any ebay cheapies :wall: so gonna put of testing till dunno :lol:

Hiya! Can you put me down for 23rd July please :pray:

hmmmm i'm trying to convince dh to be to get my a test to take on sat or sunder but NOOOOOOO HE IS A PAIN AND WON'T LET ME :roll: :wall: :cry:

UPDATE HAHA! he is letting me test :dance: :dance: we will be buying a tesco one later :dance: :dance:i knew moaning at him and fluttering my eye lids he'd crack hehe

Anna23 said:
make sure my strawberies are in there with me or i'll be a mad woman :evil: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: no problems hun I will make sure you have them on tap hahaaha

looking forward to seeing your BFP later Anna!!!! well done on working him to let you test, the eye lash thing always works for me too :lol:

Loola I will add you now darling xxx

I cant believe we have had no BFP's yet... there seemed to be so many last month, still early days tho!!!

COME ON YOU BFP's WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!!!!

Anyone had any news from Suzie she was due to test on the 8th or have I missed her??

well AF is due 20th July, so testing on 23rd (according to fertilityfriend.com) although im sure i wont be able to wait that long!!! Only month 2 of TTC but this rollercoaster of emotions is exhausting! First time on here, so hi everyone :)

Annabanna33 said:
well AF is due 20th July, so testing on 23rd (according to fertilityfriend.com) although im sure i wont be able to wait that long!!! Only month 2 of TTC but this rollercoaster of emotions is exhausting! First time on here, so hi everyone :)

I shall add ya to the list darling and welcome to the forum!!!!

yeah its one hell of a rollercoaster but the end of the ride is worth it!!! xxx

Annabanna33 said:
hmmm u've nickked my name (my aunite calls me annabanna all the time :lol: ) welcome to the forum :D and good luck this month
bfp dust to everyone :D :pray: :pray:

lol aparnetly i can't test till the morning :evil: although he has got a point the hormones are more in the morning, it's not fair i wanna test now
images-7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back