...July Testing Thread...7 BFP so far...

So sorry to hear that pambi. X x x

I suppose it was better for it to happen sooner than later. We also have some more reassurance that hubby's swimmers get there. Fingers crossed they meet a good egg next cycle.

So sorry to hear that Pambi. Fingers crossed for your next cycle

It may just be my phone hun. Or something and nothing. But I would Def test again 2moro with fmu. Hoping it's not just my phone x x

I suppose it was better for it to happen sooner than later. We also have some more reassurance that hubby's swimmers get there. Fingers crossed they meet a good egg next cycle.

Sorry hun. xx That's exactly how we tried to look at it. At least you know you can get pregnant. Thinking of you. Take care xx

I'm out ladies. Need to make more of an effort next cycle 😃

Aww Pambi I'm so sorry to hear that. Good luck for next cycle :) x

Right tomorrow is testing day. Eek. Slightly nervous. Not sure about any signs though my tummy feels strange at times. Hope everyone doing ok X

Sorry to hear Pambi x

Right tomorrow is testing day. Eek. Slightly nervous. Not sure about any signs though my tummy feels strange at times. Hope everyone doing ok X

Sorry to hear Pambi x

Good luck to you!!!

Sorry to hear Pambi x

Fx'ed for a BFP! C'mon July, be a beaut for us all!!

Well it was a BFN. Booo. Im guessing i would have been lucky to catch it going by the length of this cycle being so long the egg prob wasnt viable. If no sign of the witch in a couple of days may test again. Ill not go on the August thread as my cycles are real poop so will pop back at some point. Good luck everyone else xx

Still got my fingers crossed for you Lucyboo. Good luck :) xx

Aww I was hoping for you x

Thanks lovely! No question in my head with that BFN!!

I can't been upset, it was first cycle since coil removal. Would be expecting w little much ;) still disappointed, but fingers crossed for next month! Now just want af to come on time tomorrow so I know roughly what is what!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 11
Witch got me today :( so onto cycle 9045831581..... (feels like that somethimes anyway lol!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back