*** July mummies to be ***

Fucking hell, early labour is frustrating. 10 hours and counting, nowhere near the hospital stage.

My waters went too and nothing happened naturally, I was in the next day being induced. Hope your LO arrives soon!

What a beauty Salisbury, I've been getting out with the dogs too.. well my OH gets dragged around and I push little man.

Didn't get much sleep last night I'm exhausted but I find sleeping during the day makes me feel worse??

Trying to keep it together, no tears today (yet) so we're making an improvement lol

Attached pic of my angel (when asleep!!) xx

Attachments

• IMG_8925.jpg
    IMG_8925.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hahaha...oh jeez.

So I was SURE my waters went at 5pm yesterday. 10 hours of contractions, bit of a break, a few hours of contractions and I phoned triage, who told me to come in for antibiotics.

Arrived at the hospital at 15:30, just got examined at 21:30 (!!!) and my waters are well and truly intact.

Ladies, I pissed myself.

Best thing is, husband left work in a rush, thinking I was going to be induced. Now he has to go in tomorrow and tell all his chums that instead of having a baby, he has a wife with bladder weakness. And I have to keep having painful but infrequent contractions :D

Never mind. Someone else reckons it was my waters. Not going home without a baby. This is quite the rollercoaster...

Alrighty, I've been having contractions for 30 hours now. Still haven't been induced, still can't get on the labour ward because it's full. This is really not much fun.

Ugh its so annoying isn't it!.. the first stage is such a slow process.. luckily I got straight onto the labour ward, i was very surprised! I really hope things get moving soon!!

xx

CNM came.on hoping to see an announcement! Sounds horrible hopefully this baby gets a move on! X

Well ladies I am in a right shit state! For 3 weeks my scar has leaked green discharge and midwives have said every time I mentioned it it was fine I went to my Drs today it's infected and opening!!! A week ago there was a tiny lip that hadn't been reabsorbed now it's two small holes opening up my Dr has put me into antibiotics finally and I may have to go back and have it restitched no idea how to add photos but I am beyond furious none of the midwives listened and now I'm back to square one of healing hubby goes back to work in a week I am proper fucked. Xxx

Small person arrived at 16:01 on Friday after a 36 hour labour :D :D :D

Shows no interest in eating but wants to sleep all the time. In other words, he is his father's son...

Congratulations CNM.
I hope you are getting to catch up on rest now.
Despite the long time I hope your labour went really well.
How much does he weigh?
Xxx

Just to add after days of chasing my swab results I have staphylococcus aureus so I'm now seeking legal action against the midwives I was seen by as I've had it for weeks and it can become worse so I'm very angry xxx

Congratulations CNM, hope you're recovering well after birth and little man starts feeding more soon.

Sorry to read you're having such a tough time Violet. Hope the scar starts healing properly, mines 3 weeks and one side still isn't closed together as well as the other x

If you have any leaking or it opens or anything please just go the dr my midwives didn't listen didn't swab it sooner etc have totally failed me in my care xxx

Ahh congratulations CNM!! So happy for you, can't wait to see a picture!

I'm still feeling completely clueless and just so overwhelmed by it all.. the tiredness really is torture! xx

Violet how awful that the midwifes didnt do more to help. I know the midwifes i saw did say to me once baby is born that if anything was wrong with me then i should call the Drs as the midwife are there more for the baby.

Congratulations Cool. 36 hours wow your a star for lasting so long. 6 hours nearly killed me!

Congratulations CM!!

Guess that's all of us July team done then!

Thanks ladies, it's been emotional xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back