*** July mummies to be ***

cassi

Reaction score
Just moving over from 2nd tri! Think I might be a bit of a loner in here for a bit though!

I will be joining you here on monday!
Are you going to copy over the due date? Heres the list of u need it

1st
Ams25 :pink:

2nd
Violet13 :blue:

3rd
Aurora :blue:

5th
Ab202

6th
Spiritedaway

11th
Onedaysoon25

12th
Julybug
KirstiiiA
Pringle88

14th
Megiiiii :pink:

17th
M1chelle

19th
Marual
Steph26

21st
Pandora11

22nd
Salisburymum :pink:

26th
Coolnomore

29th
1sttimemum2b

Last edited:
27 weeks so moving over now :) not long left now really xxx

Hello!!

I'll be moving over on Wednesday..

This pregnancy is flying by!!

Hi all I made a June/July thread right after this as was no June thread. I'll bump it up and transfer dates. Couldn't delete this, is there any admin on the boards who can?

I've got the diabetes clinic today sarcastic yay haha I'm not looking forward to stabbing my finger goodness knows much a day xxx

Hope it goes well at the clinic Violet. I forgot my gtt test yesterday opps.

Hello, I'm due on the 19th of July as well :) Hope you all are enjoying your pregnancies so far and are keeping well.

I sympathise with you RE the diabetes clinic violet13, I've been diabetic since I was 12 and currently am on insulin and since being pregnant - the diabetes has almost become a full time job of managing it! :)

Hope it all goes well for you xx

It went okay got my finger prick machine and whatnot and been told what I can't have and little of what I can have so I've got a high blood sugar tonight and having to skip something to drop it a little accompanied by bad headaches...yay. Xxx

Can't believe I'm posting in tri 3! Where has the time gone?

Looking forward to sharing the final hurdle with you ladies xxx

How many times a day do you have to test Violet?

This pregnancy has gone so quickly but i bet it will start to drag soon.

I've got To test 4 times a day so far but I've got to stop having sugar in my coffee which for me there's no point drinking coffee now. This is so restrictive it's ridiculous im hungry and can't eat anything else yet so I'm not happy I'm grumpy no energy and plain fed up. I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over xxx

Oh no thats awful nothing worse than not being able to eat what you want during pregnancy.

I agree with you i can't wait for it to be over, i'm still being sick everyday and in so much pain with this spd. I know we are ment to be greatfull that we can get pregnant but right now i dont feel it.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! It's my first day in tri 3 I'm due July 12th xx

Hi Pringle! It's my first day too, also due 12th July! xxx

How are you getting on Julybug? Is this your first? X

Yes this will be my first!.. Ive had what I can only imagine to be a nice pregnancy so far, no morning sickness, a few aches and tiredness but otherwise feeling good.

Feeling understandably anxious as the weeks tick by but I'm soo excited too.

How are you feeling? xx

Aw that's nice to hear! Fingers crossed the remainder of your pregnancy stays the same!

This is my third, I had pre eclampsia with my first and high BP with my second and it looks like I'm heading in the same direction this time! Headaches and high bp are already becoming a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back