• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

I got my bfp 10dpo on a frer test. Good luck ladies :dust:

This time around I've bought a pack of 20 cheapies from amazon but they don't look as good and don't say anything about early detection on them.

If they’re the one step ones I got a bfp on them at 9dpo (in the evening)

oh yes I've got the one step ones It's good that they are so sensitive and they are so cheap. I'm 8dpo today (I think) and di one this morning and nothing.

So I'm just hitting my fertile window yay so did the first opk for this cycle which is negitive but I just want to see how accurate my app is that I use got a decent line more then I got last time I tried using opks just hoping ovulation either happens tomorrow or holds off till Tuesday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180703-174911.jpg
    Screenshot_20180703-174911.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 12
So I’ve been spotting since 1dpo on and off and today I got this.

Attachments

• AE744276-12D7-413E-AE81-4A529054D174.jpg
    AE744276-12D7-413E-AE81-4A529054D174.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 41
OH MY GOSH IRIS!!! What DPO are you today?!? Congratulations!!!

OH MY GOSH IRIS!!! What DPO are you today?!? Congratulations!!!

I know! Af is due tomorrow! This is with afternoon urine too so not even fmu. I honestly cannot believe it after a year of trying!!

That looks exactly like my FRER the day before I was 4 weeks. Wow. How are you feeling??

Hello! May I please join you all? I’m in my fertile window now. AF is due around the 17th :)

That looks exactly like my FRER the day before I was 4 weeks. Wow. How are you feeling??

Oh really?!?! I was scared it was too light! I’ve been a bit tired but nothing to note really just usual pre-af symptoms.

It doesn’t feel real.

Congratulations sugaryiris!! Good luck and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Oh really?!?! I was scared it was too light! I’ve been a bit tired but nothing to note really just usual pre-af symptoms.

It doesn’t feel real.

Yeah and with my youngest I didn’t even get a line on a FRER until 4+2 (and it was significantly fainter than yours, wouldn’t even show up in a pic). You’re good! Congratulations!!

It doesn’t feel real.

eeeeeek congratulations <3

I hope I am in the sam boat as you, as I have no symptoms either.

Let&#8217;s hope these BFP&#8217;s continue <3

Oh my goodness - congratulations sugaryiris, so happy for you!! Just a nice start to July - hope the BFPs keep coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back