• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Fingers crossed SG.. Have you tested yet? I got a bfp at 8dpo with DS1

Could I please have the 3rd

Wishing everyone the best of luck ! Xxx

Fingers crossed SG.. Have you tested yet? I got a bfp at 8dpo with DS1

Not yet chase.
I'm planning on Monday morning as hubby will be up with me but in my head I know I'll probably end up doing it Sunday. I've read frer faqs online which says from six days before day of af so I'll be within that.

:D Oooohhhhh, fingers crossed and a lot of :dust: summergirl!!!!!

Good luck Summergurl!! I got my bfp at 9dpo on a cheepie though but everyone has different views xx

Updated becky!

Oh sounds promising summergurl - fingers crossed for Monday! x

I'll be testing from the 26th of July. :) Good luck all. xx

We just realised my other half goes away right in my fertile window for a long weekend fingers crossed as long as I ovulated when my app is predicting we won't miss out this month as he is home the day before ovulation

We just realised my other half goes away right in my fertile window for a long weekend fingers crossed as long as I ovulated when my app is predicting we won't miss out this month as he is home the day before ovulation

It is so difficult to find a balance between continue to live a normal life and TTC..... fingers crossed for you <3

:yay::yay::yay:It is July!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!! :dust:

Good morning ladies

10dpo and although it's a faint line I'm pretty certain I've just got my :bfp:

Please tell me I'm not seeing things?

I have the second test left in the box which I will in a few days time on day 14po.

My only worry is I have the 45sec frer test and at 45secs it was really really faint then over the next 30secs or so it got to this - does that matter if it took a few secs longer to appear properly?

Attachments

• 20180701_075646.jpg
    20180701_075646.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 46
Yay congrats Summergurl!! That's amazing! What a nice start to July :D

LittleWolf your date is updated x

Summergurl, that&#8217;s a really good line!! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months xxx

Thanks ladies.

Lots of dust to you all for this month. I'll still be here checking you all out wishing you all lots of luck xx

Good luck to everyone this month! :dust:

Good morning ladies

I have the second test left in the box which I will in a few days time on day 14po.

My only worry is I have the 45sec frer test and at 45secs it was really really faint then over the next 30secs or so it got to this - does that matter if it took a few secs longer to appear properly?
Congratulations! :)

Congratulations summer

Crumble yea it is hard but I don't want ttc to completely take over and plus this is a festival the other half goes to every year with his friends so I'm not denying him that specially because I had a really bad flare in May so he spent alot of time just at home with me even though I told him to go spend time with his friends he wouldn't bless him

Good morning ladies

Congrats Summergurl! X

Congratulations Summergirl!!!! Yeah!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::pompom::pompom::pompom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back