• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Sorry for you Sunflower :hugs:
Congratulations Sugaryoris!!!! And welcome to Mibaby2!!!!!:dance:

Last edited:
I tested again this morning and it was barely there, almost negative. I can’t believe it would fade so much between 6pm last night and 6am this morning! I might be losing it again. I’m really scared.

I tested again this morning and it was barely there, almost negative. I can’t believe it would fade so much between 6pm last night and 6am this morning! I might be losing it again. I’m really scared.

I always got really light lines in the morning and darker lines in the evening. I used to drink more before bed and during the night than I did during the day.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! <3

I always got really light lines in the morning and darker lines in the evening. I used to drink more before bed and during the night than I did during the day.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! <3

Oh thanks Wolfmama! I’ll try testing at the same time of day although I only have digis left as I have to order the frer online as none of the supermarkets near me sell them anymore!

****positive thoughts****

I'm sure all is fine SI. all fingers crossed for you.

I keep doing tests every morning (and evening lol) and only bfn so far. 9dpo today but still 6 days until period due and 7 days until missed period day, so I'm guessing still early.

I have been having some weird symptoms but again I don't know if this is just me looking for things but I have had the following over the last couple of days:-

1. mild cramping in lower stomach yesterday and flet like achy hips(8dpo)
2. a few twinges in right side of pelvic area yesterday afternoon (8dpo)
3. some twinges in the same place again this morning (9dpo)
4. Sorry TMI - diahoerra this morning ( that's a story in itself lol)
5. frequent urination-
6. a slightly sore throat
7. achy muscles in shoulders

I know the last two are a bit out there but thought I'd include everything

Im out - the wicked :witch: has turned up :roll:

Hey ho, cycle 2 here i come....

Good luck to the rest of your ladies testing this month :dust:

Im out - the wicked :witch: has turned up :roll:

Hey ho, cycle 2 here i come....

Good luck to the rest of your ladies testing this month :dust:

oh no. Fingers crossed I don't join you in cycle 2 but considering I only started trying after ovulation I expect I'll see you there. Good luck for the next cylcle.

I'm officially in the Tww and I hate it already. My chances are slim this month giving that we weren't as active as we would have liked so I'm already annoyed :haha: also was enjoying poas for OV so missing that :poas:

Iris I hope all is well. I agree that from one day to the next and at different times of day the lines can fluctuate and it&#8217;s scary. It&#8217;s tough cause it absolutely can be meaningless but at the same time in these early days that&#8217;s all we have to buoy our hopes: watching those lines get darker. I know I depended on that and I think most women do. With my first pregnancy I tested one time when my period was a week late cause I didn&#8217;t know about the serial testing phenomenon. Ah blissful ignorance!

Sending you my best wishes.

Last edited:
More fertility reflexology today. Thought today was going to be ovulation day, but had a negative opk at lunch time. So god knows what my body is up to

Not sure what's happening. I was convinced AF was coming. Was due yesterday.... nothing. Today a bit of something but not much. Now it's stopped. I expect it's AF taking it's time to start properly... dunno what is going on lol

I’m 7DPO (I ov’d late) and I’m desperate to POAS :roll::lol: I didn’t know I was a POAS addict until I started tracking ovulation!

Sorry to hear about AF, IVW - fingers crossed next cycle.

Sounds promising jellybean, maybe worth doing a test??

I've been a bit of a POAS addict with OPKs - good luck Dinkydizzy!

Akua, like you I'm still waiting for a positive OPK. My app predicts tomorrow at CD17, but the earliest I have had is CD18 - so hopefully that bl**dy second line on that OPK shows up this weekend!!

I'm out. I think AF was just taking longer to start than usual... on to cycle 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back