***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Good luck everyone:dust::dust::dust:
EllieH, eeeek you're officially in TTC!! Sending you tons of babydust!
xx

I know BabyMaker, going away to see my mum when I ovulate though :wall2: but not going down without a fight haha

I will try 30th. Had a 2 month break from ttc after 18 months so will give it a bash again. Due to have 1st round of IVF in 5 months time.

Hi lovelies! Can I join you? I will be testing on 14th July if you could add me on please? This is my first month TTC baby number 1! Good luck everyone xxx

Welcome Charlotte x. I hope your stay on the forums is short :)

Good luck everyone

Can I have the 22nd please? I will be testing that day at 12dpo

CD1 here too Vintageling

Hope you’re all having a nice day in this lovely weather x

Updated! It's cold but sunny over here unfortunately ... although I wonder if a top of 17 degrees is considered "cold" over your side of the world :rofl:

I will try 30th. Had a 2 month break from ttc after 18 months so will give it a bash again. Due to have 1st round of IVF in 5 months time.

Welcome back Alexis, fingers crossed the 2 month break did a world of good. Hopefully a natural bfp is around the corner x

Haha no, I wouldn’t personally say that’s cold hehe we had such a rubbish winter that it’s nice to have a decent summer, our highs this week are suppose to be 27 where I am x

Good luck and lots of baby dust Alexis! :dust:

Just wanted to pop in and throw heaps of baby dust on everyone testing in July!! :D GOOD LUCK XX

Hi lovelies! Can I join you? I will be testing on 14th July if you could add me on please? This is my first month TTC baby number 1! Good luck everyone xxx

Welcome Charlotte x. I hope your stay on the forums is short :)

Good luck everyone

Can I have the 22nd please? I will be testing that day at 12dpo

CD1 here too Vintageling

Hope you’re all having a nice day in this lovely weather x

Updated! It's cold but sunny over here unfortunately ... although I wonder if a top of 17 degrees is considered "cold" over your side of the world :rofl:

Welcome back Alexis, fingers crossed the 2 month break did a world of good. Hopefully a natural bfp is around the corner x

I'm in Australia too, on the Gold Coast. The top was only 22 here today, froze my bum off! I'd die in the UK haha

Good luck to all the July ladies. :) Alexis its good to see you back! Sending you positive vibes ~

Winterwolf you wouldn't die here this week we are getting into the high 20s with some places hitting the 30s apparently so oh has his orders to go buy a fan because I will be melting

New here! Hi! This is my 3rd cycle ttc and I would probably be testing on 8th july

Updated dates & welcome Jellybean :)

Winterwolf, I would much rather be in GC over winter :p I'm working out of Syd at the moment. I cant imagine that the weather will get colder as we approach mid winter! Ahhhh ...

So lucky that 27 is summer, so nice! I start complaining mid-summer when it reaches 38 degrees quite easily! Haha.. Can't win here!

Hi :wave:
Can I please have the 23rd of July?
:thanks:
Baby :dust: to everyone!!!

Evening all

I was out for June as calculated wrong so hoping I'm in for July.

I'll be testing on the 4th which will be 13dpo.

Updated dates & welcome Jellybean :)

Winterwolf, I would much rather be in GC over winter :p I'm working out of Syd at the moment. I cant imagine that the weather will get colder as we approach mid winter! Ahhhh ...

So lucky that 27 is summer, so nice! I start complaining mid-summer when it reaches 38 degrees quite easily! Haha.. Can't win here!

We hit 30c today in the UK

Hi ladies

Currently in my tww and either I'm pregnant or I'm going to have the mother of all periods next week. I'm am soooooo tired. The last two days I've taken an afternoon nap and I never, ever nap! I remember having extreme tiredness with dd, could it happen this early on?

I'm 8dpo and it's really taking all of my will power to not open the box of frer I have and test!!

Oooooo Summergurl! Fx this is it for you! I’d be tempted to test too, shame you don’t have any cheapies x

Yes shame indeed but then I've heard they're not that reliable this early on?

I defo can't tomorrow and Sunday as hubby is working late so won't be up in the morning to test with me and Monday we are off to meet friends - wondering if I could test Monday which will be 11dpo which if it's positive will stop me drinking whilst out!

Oh decisions decisions xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back