***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Congratulations summer

Crumble yea it is hard but I don't want ttc to completely take over and plus this is a festival the other half goes to every year with his friends so I'm not denying him that specially because I had a really bad flare in May so he spent alot of time just at home with me even though I told him to go spend time with his friends he wouldn't bless him

Yes, I fully agree. It is ok to TTC but I wouldn't like to become an obsession that could change our life.
:);-)

Yea like it takes up a bigger part of my life obviously just because I have to track and make sure when my fertile window is but we are still going out and enjoying ourselves. Like last night we went to a bizzar my friends had on and I had 2 drinks but was nice to get out and we didn't tall about ttc like we got talking about housing with friends and just said yes we want a bigger house for when we have babies but that was it and I made a new friend who is also new to the city to so it was nice. I looked insane though as I got my face covered in glitter while we were there luckily my MIL knows I'm abit mad so when we arrived to pick up the dog she didn't even bat an eyelid lol

Oooohhhhh that it is nice!!! I am very stressed and tired at the moment, I am working a lot and my life seems to be a bit boring :bored:
We are planning to change house too because where we live isn't very nice and we want a better place for the children

how many days before expected period should your test day be? am currently on around 7/8 days post ovulation but that's just a guess.

Last edited:
Hi princessp, it’s up to you and everyone is different. Some people don’t like to test until their period is late where as I started testing at 8dpo with DD and got my bfp on 9dpo and a positive on a digi 11dpo so. But testing day is normally day of expected next af x

I've always tested before my period has been due and gotten bfp. I'm desperate to get pregnant this month though and other times it short of happened without putting much effort in.

I’m desperate to get pregnant this month too as have a holiday at the end of May (not abroad unlike you though) so would much prefer to get pregnant this month and have an 8wo when we go.

Good luck x

Can I be a pita and change to 17th please
... My cycle is going a bit differently to I thought it would

I’m desperate to get pregnant this month too as have a holiday at the end of May (not abroad unlike you though) so would much prefer to get pregnant this month and have an 8wo when we go.

Good luck x

fingers crossed for us both? when is AF due for you and how long is your cycle? Mine is due on the 10th (I think) and that will be a 33 day cycle. I am officially going to try on Friday/Saturday but knowing me I will be doing about 2 tests a day. lol

Good luck x

fingers crossed for us both? when is AF due for you and how long is your cycle? Mine is due on the 10th (I think) and that will be a 33 day cycle. I am officially going to try on Friday/Saturday but knowing me I will be doing about 2 tests a day. lol

Definitely fx for us both! Af due 25th will start testing from 18th probably haha due to ov on Tuesday the 10th but I go away on Sunday to my mum’s so hopefully we’ll be able to bd before DH takes us and that’s all we can do, according to my app though it is a high fertile day so fx x

Yea like it takes up a bigger part of my life obviously just because I have to track and make sure when my fertile window is but we are still going out and enjoying ourselves. Like last night we went to a bizzar my friends had on and I had 2 drinks but was nice to get out and we didn't tall about ttc like we got talking about housing with friends and just said yes we want a bigger house for when we have babies but that was it and I made a new friend who is also new to the city to so it was nice. I looked insane though as I got my face covered in glitter while we were there luckily my MIL knows I'm abit mad so when we arrived to pick up the dog she didn't even bat an eyelid lol

Totally agree, you need to go out, have fun and let yourself loose. Stress isn't good chick. Glad you enjoyed yourselves xx

Was going to test on Friday which is when AF is due, but OH is on nights, so do I test on Wednesday or wait until Saturday?

Was going to test on Friday which is when AF is due, but OH is on nights, so do I test on Wednesday or wait until Saturday?

I would test Wednesday :poas:

How many DPO do you reckon you can start getting symptoms? I’ve never done ovulation tests etc when I’ve been pregnant before and always just relied on a late period so I want to know when I can start driving myself crazy symptom spotting lol! Currently 4DPO

On another note we went out for a meal with OHs family tonight and his niece said I had another baby in my belly, I hope she’s one of those omen kids lol

As I didn't have any symptoms with my previous two pregnancies I can't help. Fingers crossed his niece is right :dust: :clover::clover::clover:

Last edited:
How many DPO do you reckon you can start getting symptoms? I’ve never done ovulation tests etc when I’ve been pregnant before and always just relied on a late period so I want to know when I can start driving myself crazy symptom spotting lol! Currently 4DPO

On another note we went out for a meal with OHs family tonight and his niece said I had another baby in my belly, I hope she’s one of those omen kids lol

If I have worked out ovulation correctly, Wednesday it will be 11dpo - will that be ok? Or should I hold on?

The only unusual thing atm is aching legs and there’s no real reason for me to have it - very strange.

Fingers crossed she is one of those kids :dust:

Last edited:

Updated!

From my understanding, symptoms start after implantation so after 6-8 dpo? There is a website called countdown to pregnancy that has some symptom predictors for pregnant/ not pregnant women. It's quite interesting and sad all at the same time. I'm sure its not accurate for everyone :)

Fingers crossed you have your omen!

:dust: to everyone else due to test soon!

Princessp let me know if you want me to put a testing date for you :)

Last edited:

Updated!

From my understanding, symptoms start after implantation so after 6-8 dpo? There is a website called countdown to pregnancy that has some symptom predictors for pregnant/ not pregnant women. It's quite interesting and sad all at the same time. I'm sure its not accurate for everyone :)

Fingers crossed you have your omen!

:dust: to everyone else due to test soon!

Princessp let me know if you want me to put a testing date for you :)

ooooo thats an interesting website :) although going by the negative signs of pregnancy for 12 dpo, im out - if i am purely basing it on my aching legs symptoms lol :lol:

pupperino- I'm testing evey day lol. 8dpo today (I think but that's just a guess as unsure when I ovulated.My period is due in a weeks time. I had a negative this morning but know it's super early. May be put Friday down as a proper test day- the 6th.

What tests do people use. I've had early positives (4 days before period) with my other 2 pregnancies with the cheapy strips from home bargain , 3 for a pound.

This time around I've bought a pack of 20 cheapies from amazon but they don't look as good and don't say anything about early detection on them.

good luck to anyone testing today. I only starting trying to conceive a day post ovulation (I think) so I'm not hopeful for this month ( plus I'm still breastfeeding 2 kids so not really sure about my perios and ovulation.) but I'm still anxious and nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back