• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Ladies I’m losing I’m, I was cramping all day yesterday and the blood turned red, this morning the pain is so much I don’t know if I can get out of bed. I have no idea what to say to work about why I’m not coming in. I’m just heartbroken

Oh darling, could you go to hospital? I do think you should

Ladies I’m losing I’m, I was cramping all day yesterday and the blood turned red, this morning the pain is so much I don’t know if I can get out of bed. I have no idea what to say to work about why I’m not coming in. I’m just heartbroken

Oh darling I'm so sorry to read this.

Sorry jellybean x

Oh SugaryIris I hope it's not over for you xx

Hi crumble, I’m at home, I’ll go to the drs next week and let them know what’s happened. The pain has subsided for now but I’ve taken pain killers so could just be them working. Still bleeding but not period heavy yet.

Oh Sugaryiris I’m so sorry. Sending big hugs xxx

I’m so sorry sweetheart, if you need to talk just PM me, I know how devastating it is xx

Oh no Iris :( That is utterly devastating, I am so so sorry to hear this update. Thinking of you.

My AF took all day yesterday to show up properly. Finally started this morning. Normally it lasts a good 4 to 6 days. So this morning I started, by tonight it looks like it's disappearing. I would say it was fairly medium to heavy during the day. It's weird for it to start disappearing this quickly.

Anyone ever had this?

My AF took all day yesterday to show up properly. Finally started this morning. Normally it lasts a good 4 to 6 days. So this morning I started, by tonight it looks like it's disappearing. I would say it was fairly medium to heavy during the day. It's weird for it to start disappearing this quickly.

Anyone ever had this?

Not that short but I have had 3 day ones where it’s been like yours and then last day very light, have you taken a PT? X

Typically now I posted that message it's starting up again. It's really odd. I know I'm defo not pregnant. I just don't have periods that stop start like this usually. The mystery that is the female body!

I'm out this month haven't ovulated yet but I'm having to rush home to Wales so we won't be doing the deed at ovulation

Typically now I posted that message it's starting up again. It's really odd. I know I'm defo not pregnant. I just don't have periods that stop start like this usually. The mystery that is the female body!

Definitely! And the tiniest of things can throw them off :roll:

Vintageling- hope everything is ok and sorry you’re out this month

:hugs: to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen