July 2014 mummy's :)

Sorry only just posting ladies rushed straight from scan to pick dd uo from nursery then straight to friend who lives in the sticks with no signal!

Anyway pleased to say all good but very uncooperative baby! Saw the same lady that did my early scan she said everything looked good but baby did not want to get in the right position for transnuchal. So she sent me for a walk and drink but baby still didn't want to help so she measured and put me back to 13+4 which is what I thought (she'd put me at 12+1 now when I went for early scan). Anyway she said it was a bit late for transnuchal so got to go back for blood test next week.

Not got a great photo either but all I care about is I have a healthy looking baby with a heart beat. Will post the photo when ph is in bed. Thanks for all the support. Let's move to tri2!! Oh btw new edd is 20th July :) xx

Yay! Great news. So glad it went well. So I guess we're all ready to say bye to tri1 then?

It feels quite ceremonial! X

Glad all went well.. My baby was awkward too so I'm also having bloods in the coming weeks..
Few of us with 20th July as EDD :)

We are going to be small fish in a big pond again.. Like moving into high school haha..
This'll be my last post here but I will nosey back to see the scan pic :)
Goodbye Tri 1!! Xx

Yay! Great news! We are all finally ready for tri2 wooohooooo!

I won't miss tri1.. Good bye.. Lol

This will be my last post here now too :) ... Phoebe post your scan in tri2 Hun..

We made it ladies.. Congratulations all woop!xxxxxxx

Yeah congratulations everyone! Bye bye tri1. Last post here for me. X

Glad it went well!

Goodbye tri one thread!!!

Looking back it's actually gone quite quickly! By tri 1 hello tri 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member